Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Frieza freaked out when he saw Gohan give Ginyu the :youngsabo:, he wasn't having none of that. :whoa:
This episode really showed Frieza is still as evil has he's always been.
Serves you right Saiyan. :demonic:

You saw that ptsd look he had when he saw Goten and Trunks though?:sas2: He's lucky they unfused and couldn't go SS3:to:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
episode was legit. freeza is still that dude, tranny voice and alll. told that weakling gohan to beg for his life :wow:

sooo glad i didnt watch the movie. :ahh:

gohan has to train after this tho, he should atleast be able to spar with freeza until goku and vegeta arrive.

the fact that he was only ssj1 and wasnt even sure how long he could hold it is very telling :francis:

and how come trunks and goten was acting like they could go ssj1 and make short work of Ginyu? :martin: swear them dudes is regressing as characters.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
is this shyt any good?:stopitslime: last time i watched this they had preschoolers animate the fight sequences...:trash::trash:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
is this shyt any good?:stopitslime: last time i watched this they had preschoolers animate the fight sequences...:trash::trash:
That was an animation breakdown caused by the tight deadlines of the anime industry. It's been much better since. Toei even fixed the animation of that episode.