Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Kale and Caulifla didn't learn how to become SSJ in 5 seconds. Frost put in major work before getting eliminated. Krillin got washed ASAP. Android 17 is only SSJ3 level, or at least that's what it appears like, since that's what Goku fought him with in the manga.
:wow:Sounds like the mangaka for the mangaka is thinking logically. I don’t care how cool he is Android 17 should not be SSJB level even a weaker version of that form. And the disrespect to Gohan, in the anime Gohan should have been in the place of Android 17..............what happened to all that potential huh?:aicmon:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
:wow:Sounds like the mangaka for the mangaka is thinking logically. I don’t care how cool he is Android 17 should not be SSJB level even a weaker version of that form. And the disrespect to Gohan, in the anime Gohan should have been in the place of Android 17..............what happened to all that potential huh?:aicmon:
People are STILL going on about "butbutbut what about the potential"
Listen breh. Hohan ain't shyt and is never going to amount to anything.

This is your hero:mjgrin: getting washed by a megaman boss. Hohan was FORCED to fall back and dodged the runback because he was too p*ssy
I don't get how people stan the same character that Toriyama himself said he couldn't fathom beating buu and bushed him mid arc. Same character that got clapped by base form freiza and roasted on his mortal level in super.
Hard work, dedication, and spirit > potential; the real lesson of dragon ball

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DaeygVMWAAIlTlW.jpg

Based on this visual and that aura, I'm more convinced it's a Saiyan from a different Universe. The fact Goku is using the Power Pole again and the Tagline in the trailer is the biggest clue to me. This New Potential Saiyan will join Turles and Broly as Movie Saiyans. It would be cool if eventually did a "Saiyan Origins" Film.

hqdefault.jpg

Broly.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure how I feel about another evil Saiyan. :patrice:

We already had Raditz, Vegeta, Turles, Broly, and Goku Black (technically he's in a Saiyan body, but still). Hopefully there's something that makes this new villian stand out other than just being a more powerful version of Broly or Turles.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Not sure how I feel about another evil Saiyan. :patrice:

We already had Raditz, Vegeta, Turles, Broly, and Goku Black (technically he's in a Saiyan body, but still). Hopefully there's something that makes this new villian stand out other than just being a more powerful version of Broly or Turles.

I kind of wish the movie was about the Universe 6 version of Buu. Since 6 and 7 are supposed to mirror each other. Universe 6 has to have their version of Buu. Unless its sleep/hibernating or somehow Champa had it destroyed.

Since Universe 6 has female saiyans it would be interesting if their version of Buu was female. Similar in appearance to the female buu characters in Xenoverse or Android 21 in DragonBall FighterZ.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
DaeygVMWAAIlTlW.jpg

Based on this visual and that aura, I'm more convinced it's a Saiyan from a different Universe. The fact Goku is using the Power Pole again and the Tagline in the trailer is the biggest clue to me. This New Potential Saiyan will join Turles and Broly as Movie Saiyans. It would be cool if eventually did a "Saiyan Origins" Film.

hqdefault.jpg

Broly.jpg
This sayain will be canon as this is setting up the new series

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
remember this? It can go from Universe to Universe... Didn't Champa give it to him? Isn't there a time machine in U12 left?... What if someone strong fought Hit for the rights to it?...

hqdefault.jpg