Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

kn83

All Star
Daps
Must have missed the Caulifla thing then.

Frieza becoming that powerful in that short time span is shytty writing, but is unavoidable due to the constraints the anime already put on the manga. But they at least mentioned Frieza doing some training in space. 17 just somehow magically got stronger while being a park ranger?

No, that's good writing. The anime fukked up bloating their power levels to an unnecessary extent. Nothing they did was even central to the plot in anime. Get rid of the useless characters.

They said 17 was training all those years after the Cell Games, that's a longer time than Freeza.

The main plot was for the team to eliminate everyone else. By giving them wins they are serving the main plot. There is no point in creating useless characters.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
They said 17 was training all those years after the Cell Games, that's a longer time than Freeza.

The main plot was for the team to eliminate everyone else. By giving them wins they are serving the main plot. There is no point in creating useless characters.

17 being that powerful creates a plot hole for the Buu saga though. If he was that strong, where was he during the whole fight with Buu?

The wolves from that other Universe all got washed easily too. Their whole Universe got erased with the quickness. There was no point in having them even being there too.

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
17 being that powerful creates a plot hole for the Buu saga though. If he was that strong, where was he during the whole fight with Buu?

The wolves from that other Universe all got washed easily too. Their whole Universe got erased with the quickness. There was no point in having them even being there too.
That doesn't create a plot hole at all. It just means he wasn't Buu level during the Buu Saga, it's not rocket science.:yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
That doesn't create a plot hole at all. It just means he wasn't Buu level during the Buu Saga, it's not rocket science.:yeshrug:

Krillin, Piccolo and etc weren't Buu level, yet they still fought Buu. A guy who was at least moderately powerful in comparison to Buu didn't show up at all to do anything when the entire world was at risk? Yeah right. Issa plot hole.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:yeshrug:
it's over already

I know that :dwillhuh:

I don't think you know what a plothole is breh. :patrice:

You quoted me in the context of another conversation and started this dialogue. In the my original conversation we were discussing Android 17’s power level being so absurdly high with no explanation. I used that support my original claim.

World'sFinest

Purebred Zulu
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
I know that :dwillhuh:

You quoted me in the context of another conversation and started this dialogue. In the my original conversation we were discussing Android 17’s power level being so absurdly high with no explanation. I used that support my original claim.
Plothole = an inconsistency in the narrative world that breaks the internal logic of the world of story.

17 running from Buu's fade isn't that. Again it's not rocket science, it's cool if you don't like it but calling it a plot hole is factually incorrect.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Plothole = an inconsistency in the narrative world that breaks the internal logic of the world of story.

17 running from Buu's fade isn't that. Again it's not rocket science, it's cool if you don't like it but calling it a plot hole is factually incorrect.

Plothole:

plothole (noun) American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

17 didn't run from a fade.....he wasn't involved at all in the saga.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Was just checking out the Dragon Ball AF comics on a certain manga site. I know I'm slow but damn, pretty cool that shyt was the basis for Super.

My mind would have been blown if I read those when I was younger. Shyt suprised me seeing Beerus in it

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
30705934_1778841262162285_3264826477047889148_n.jpg

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Was just checking out the Dragon Ball AF comics on a certain manga site. I know I'm slow but damn, pretty cool that shyt was the basis for Super.

My mind would have been blown if I read those when I was younger. Shyt suprised me seeing Beerus in it

link :feedme:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

The Androids can’t sense Power the way the rest of the Z fighters can, it’s a skill you have to learn and 17 never trained with them so he wouldn’t have learned it. The Androids never learned that skill directly, it’s why the Androids could never sense Trunks and Gohan in the future timeline, it was always them finding the Androids during random attacks

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Androids can’t sense Power the way the rest of the Z fighters can, it’s a skill you have to learn and 17 never trained with them so he wouldn’t have learned it. The Androids never learned that skill directly, it’s why the Androids could never sense Trunks and Gohan in the future timeline, it was always them finding the Androids during random attacks
:gucci:Buu literally used a attack that wiped out every human on the planet. Did 17 just ignore that?