Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why is anyone hyping the ending to ToP? It was the most straightforward boring shyt ever

Freeza & Goku(who seriously should be dead long before this point) team up and beat Jiren. Android 17 is declared the winner. He does the obvious and revives the universes. We see a glimpse of everybody. The end
incredulous.gif

The fake spoiler where freiza ended up winning dolo was way more exciting. Hell, all the fan theories (Belmod controlling Jiren, Belmod being the evil Jiren needed to beat, grand priest hiding something, 1 merged universe, etc.) would have made this way more interesting. This shyt was as plain as a sandwich with only bread.

Outside of the goku/vegeta scene setting up for the movie and the fighting animation what do you guys see in this ending?
Yea I agree most of the fan theories are better but their endings are prolly set up for later storylines

kn83

All Star
Daps
Why is anyone hyping the ending to ToP? It was the most straightforward boring shyt ever

Freeza & Goku(who seriously should be dead long before this point) team up and beat Jiren. Android 17 is declared the winner. He does the obvious and revives the universes. We see a glimpse of everybody. The end
incredulous.gif

The fake spoiler where freiza ended up winning dolo was way more exciting. Hell, all the fan theories (Belmod controlling Jiren, Belmod being the evil Jiren needed to beat, grand priest hiding something, 1 merged universe, etc.) would have made this way more interesting. This shyt was as plain as a sandwich with only bread.

Outside of the goku/vegeta scene setting up for the movie and the fighting animation what do you guys see in this ending?

People love the ending because of this:

Explained it better than I could.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goku Black being Goten just doesn’t make sense

Future Trunks has no connection to Goten so you can’t go with him fighting his best friend storyline

Why would zamasu have any interest in Goten? He isn’t the fighter Goku or gohan are.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:whoa: You can't have opinion on this thread you have to like everything they put out
everyone saw the ending coming a mile away, hot shot writing, boring, predicable, dropped the ball on a great potential storyline. Its been the same thing this entire series, nothing more than a cash cow now that is so commercial it lacks any actual depth. I will agree that the only positive in Super is the world building in that they are all these Universes they can show us but they wont, just nonsense over powered power ups and the same ole

Future Trunks has no connection to Goten so you can’t go with him fighting his best friend storyline

Why would zamasu have any interest in Goten? He isn’t the fighter Goku or gohan are.
it could have been done but they aren't creative

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea all it took was some creativity. Goten has never really had his moment in the spotlight that would have been a good time

With that being said, I have no complaints with the Goku black arc. I'm in the minority where I loved the ending because it was someone other than Goku getting the shine

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter

all logical and shyt..

fukk that..

When Goku black came back from the future, it could've freaked Trunks and Goten out... maybe caused a rift, that altered the future...

They ass pull all day, that shyt would've been entertaining...:mjgrin:
...Honestly..I just wanted to see it...:manny:...lol