Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

kn83

All Star
Daps
do they bring cell back in the first new arc.. or second?

do we meet 17s fam?

when do we go to planet salad?

does jiren get over his revenge or does he seem it with the power of trust?

uub?

They saving all of that for Dragonball Ultra.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
cell aint coming back and there aint no dragonball ultra :mjlol:
Cell is hated over there and has no history with the other fighters like Frieza does:hhh:Dude didn't even kill anyone now that I think about it :ohhh:Frieza caught actual characters we know and has legitimately had the galaxy on lock :picard:

kn83

All Star
Daps

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still kinda pissed when didn't get to see this dude in action.
main-qimg-422b55b12614a4020fa37a3b7c5ba6d5-c

maxresdefault.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
idk why people are pretending there is no way it couldn't be Goten when it was said in the arc there were like 6 different time periods involved, and the goku black who was involved wasnt even in future trunks timeline, gosh that arc was so mindless
nikka WE SAW ZAMASU MAKE THE WISH TO SWITCH WITH GOKU. The fukk are you talking about?

Personally I thought Black being the mind-controlled, reanimated corpse of Goku in Trunks' timeline was more interesting but Goten makes absolutely no sense at all. The nikka doesn't even exist in Trunks' timeline and did nothing to gain Zamasu's attention in the present. He ain't a fighter like that.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
All these shows going with wacky endings to get people talking have you guys approaching shyt all fukked up. Sometimes the obvious ending is obvious because it wraps up the storyline the best and makes sense. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a safe ending.
The ending was fine to me :yeshrug:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka WE SAW ZAMASU MAKE THE WISH TO SWITCH WITH GOKU. The fukk are you talking about?

Personally I thought Black being the mind-controlled, reanimated corpse of Goku in Trunks' timeline was more interesting but Goten makes absolutely no sense at all. The nikka doesn't even exist in Trunks' timeline and did nothing to gain Zamasu's attention in the present. He ain't a fighter like that.
I thought the Goten theories were only when we got pics of Goku Black before the Arc with no context. It was well within the realm of possibility that Black was a older Goten at the time, but we now know the context so why are there still Goten theories?