Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

kn83

All Star
Daps
where all the nikkas at the swore grand priest was evil and wanted some deity war :mjlol:

That could still happen in the future. 17 might have brought back universes 13-18, we know Zeno didn't create the DB multiverse and that the angels came form outside of it, so there could be deities out there.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Is it just me or was 17 a really weird story choice?

I mean there are so many other characters that could have filled that role that would have made a lot more sense.

Don't get me wrong I loved 17 but dude came out of nowhere.

It was just very odd almost to the point that the story didn't feel like it was naturally flowing and he was being written to be way more influential to the tournament that he needed to be.

Not really as 17 was a very untapped character with huge potential

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No and I hope Freeza never changes. We already have Vegeta.

It'd be different just to have a constant evil out there

Frieza needs to be the anime version of what the lex luthor/dr.doom dynamic kinda is - ultra evil, intelligent, treacherous yet likable and willing to team up on occasion if it fits into a scheme
I could understand ppl being sick of him as a MAIN villain tho I wouldn't care for that

Also at least to me Japanese Frieza is hilarious idk about the dub voice it's good but it's not classic to me

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They now have enough characters and potential storylines to jump to another universe for a saga or two. Like I’d love for them to expand on Uni6 and 11. Without bringing any of the z warriors in to it.

That would be the craziest shyt in history

GAME OF THRONES Z

A whole Jiren revenge arc and plot :ohhh::gladbron::ohlawd:

A whole Hit Assasin arc :whoo::whew:

A Universe 6 Saiyans/Namek saga:obama::ehh:

Frieza conquering shyt and facing off wit other Non Z fighter hero's :jbhmm::ooh:

Daps
That would be the craziest shyt in history

GAME OF THRONES Z

A whole Jiren revenge arc and plot :ohhh::gladbron::ohlawd:

A whole Hit Assasin arc :whoo::whew:

A Universe 6 Saiyans/Namek saga:obama::ehh:

Frieza conquering shyt and facing off wit other Non Z fighter hero's :jbhmm::ooh:

Endless possibilities :wow:

I hope they realize this.

We’ll most likely get the same old shyt tho

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Like man, the throw back scene that looks like it was in the same spot when goku and vegeta 1st squared off, does it have meaning? Because again, at that point in time vegeta was stronger than goku outside of Kioken a technique he learned from a god "kai" which mirror's UI a tech used by the gods that takes a told on his body.:mindblown:

I swear toriyama is either a genius or the luckiest man in the world when it comes to stuff falling together.

He's a genius breh

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
4r91wi6.gif

:wow: :wow:

Takahashi is a legend.

I almost teared up at how good this was :mjcry:

I did breh, almost every damn moment :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Yeah like yeah been saying..

There's enough going on now where you can start branching off different Dragon Ball stories similar to Marvel..

Hit, Jiren, and Freeza would all be interesting enough to get their own mangas even if they're shorts..

Toriyama has already trusted the dude who was creating Dragonball AF with doing most of the work for the Super manga..

Only thing is that it might change the tone of Dragon Ball too much. Toriyama liked DB to be playful and written very loosely.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
That's a better story
why would Goku go to war with the angels when Whis is his teacher and has done nothing but help him since they met? Whis has been the truest ally Goku's ever had :mjlol:

and why tf would Goku go to war with Zeno when they're literally friends? And Zeno came and saved Goku from Black as well and seems to really like him

the grand priest seems evil but he's Whis' dad so again why would Goku go to war with them

theory never made sense