Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I still see Gokoon still giving the murderer of his face passes. He even went cheek to cheek wit the nikka:dame:. Fighting liking they've done this shyt before. :francis: This genocidal fukk even said he was going back on his murder game and Goku was like:hubie:imma keep my word:gucci:Goku a whole bytch.

Meanwhile Vegeta #squadganggangbloodkilla stans got a wanna. :jawalrus: Vegoat supremacy confirmed

That whole sequence was absurd. My wife was hyped watching that.

kn83

All Star
Daps
I still see Gokoon still giving the murderer of his face passes. He even went cheek to cheek wit the nikka:dame:. Fighting liking they've done this shyt before. :francis: This genocidal fukk even said he was going back on his murder game and Goku was like:hubie:imma keep my word:gucci:Goku a whole bytch.

Meanwhile Vegeta #squadganggangbloodkilla stans got a wanna. :jawalrus: Vegoat supremacy confirmed

He never gave Freeza any passes in the first place, he just said he was gonna kill him again if he starts shyt again.

Notice how Vegeta didn't say shyt when Freeza got revived.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What stopped Vegeta from killing Frieza after the tournament? :jbhmm:

Vegeta don’t want it with the dude who made him cry in the battlefield :mjlol:

Jiren made him cry too:mjlol:

And GOATku gets called a bytch?:hhh:

GOATku already took out Frieza twice for the culture anyways:lawd:

Goku kept his word....how about Vegeta? :sas2:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What stopped Vegeta from killing Frieza after the tournament? :jbhmm:

Vegeta don’t want it with the dude who made him cry in the battlefield :mjlol:

Jiren made him cry too:mjlol:

And GOATku gets called a bytch?:hhh:

GOATku already took out Frieza twice for the culture anyways:lawd:

Goku kept his word....how about Vegeta? :sas2:
That tranny could've ranaway as soon as the zenos left. Vegeta wasn't going murder Frieza after the gods gave him life, on front of them. We don't know what Vegoata did after the tourney (besides beba father to his kids:jawalrus:) but we know what happened during.

Ya boy rubbing cheeks and making promises with a saiyan slayer:mjgrin:

Fully expect the Royal Crip w/ uni 6 on deck to right this wrong.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah I have to give the ToP the nod over the Goku Black Arc.

Granted, the Goku Black arc had more potential but the reveal of who Black was ended up being extremely anticlimactic and don't even get me started on how dumb the ending was. :hhh:

My main issue with the ToP is that rather than a free-for-all it felt like everybody just lined up to take turns fighting U7, and that U7 kept getting plot device powerups. But at least the ToP had a good ending and entertaining fights.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
the tournament ending is really what puts it ahead of Zamasu & Goku Black

there was a lot of useless sh-t at the Universal Tournament
I loved the Goku Black Arc at the time because it was the most original thing DBS had done at that point but I didn't like how it ended. The TOP was dope to me. It was a great way to end it IMO

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
where all the nikkas at the swore grand priest was evil and wanted some deity war :mjlol:

A deity war would have been an amazing arc if it ended on that kind of cliffhanger...:whoo:

Also we still haven't met who was behind Jiren's parent's death...:ohhh: I suspect they'll address that when we return...