Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best directed episodes of Super if not the best. :banderas:. That was a perfect finale. :mjcry:

17 continues to be the best character of this series. 17 is the MVP :salute:. 17 got his boat.
The Goku and Frieza vs Jiren parts were choreographed so amazingly :wow: while Vegeta was like :gucci: had me :deadmanny:

Vegeta comes back to see his daughter etc. It was just so heartwarming.:mjcry:

Goku is such an influential figure. He's got Frieza to suck up and work alongside him. He's turned characters such as Vegeta, Piccolo and Tenshinhan to become heroes instead of remaining as villains. All of Dragon Ball is mostly about Goku's influence. What a great way to wrap it up with Android 18 stating 17 is starting to become more like Goku. :wow:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
One of the best directed episodes of Super if not the best. :banderas:. That was a perfect finale. :mjcry:

17 continues to be the best character of this series. 17 is the MVP :salute:. 17 got his boat.
The Goku and Frieza vs Jiren parts were choreographed so amazingly :wow: while Vegeta was like :gucci: had me :deadmanny:

Vegeta comes back to see his daughter etc. It was just so heartwarming.:mjcry:

Goku is such an influential figure. He's got Frieza to suck up and work alongside him. He's turned characters such as Vegeta, Piccolo and Tenshinhan to become heroes instead of remaining as villains. All of Dragon Ball is mostly about Goku's influence. What a great way to wrap it up with Android 18 stating 17 is starting to become more like Goku. :wow:
Goat anime arc
Goat anime battle
Goat anime brehs

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Goku acknowledging Jiren got to his level by himself was one of my major highlights. Goku a honest man. He even told vegeta it's only natural he got to SS3 with the training was recieving over Vegeta. I really liked the ep, and the series tbh. What's it been, brehs? 3 years? :mjcry: I know I wasn't a consistent poster here, but damn...it's been fun. I may just go full nerd mode and watch that movie in the theaters.

29418198_2019469968374815_8754823789562298368_n.jpg

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
ka ka kachi daze will forever be linked with Son & Ohohoho teaming up to take out Jiren :mjcry:

Vegeta had the :gucci::dwillhuh::merchant: face during that sequence :mjlol:

my young boy cabba and his saiyettes byke :mjcry:

17 making that wish was basically his MVP award acceptance speech :wow:

what a ride brehs :mjcry:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Breh....

Nobody watching the show wanted the universes to stay erased :russ:

Too many dope characters/storylines would be wasted if they didnt have 17 resurrect everyone.

Also Jiren was gassed out when he got rushed by Frieza and Goku... He only was able to power up through encouragement from Toppo :stopitslime:

Did you watch the episode or did you just skim through it :gucci:

I watched it all but you and everyone that dapped you is suckers for enjoying this. My point was Jiren was Godly but really the left no time to really develop a good fight. Yall bigging up poor writing and pacing in a terrible show.