Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chilean reaction, listen to the POP when they figure out U7 won :russ:

I need the mexican one because I know those dude must have lost their collective shyt at last night's ending :dead:

They need to make this dude have full control of the next series his animation crushed the fukking buildings..:wow:

They need to give that dude like 6 months to prepare production, I'd gladly wait till 2020 for a new show if he's the one behind animation and gets time to do his thing :ohlawd:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
ubbNL0BxnRPaW7-tBtCPTcyRO8vu5C5ZzjW3XUbR3QA.jpg
:dead:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:salute:
new favorite character in DBZ out of this whole series with Hit , Toppo, and No. 17 being close runner ups
It's still team Vegeta tho' lol.

Honorable mention to Master Roshi having some respect put on his name. He showed the fukk out this arc.

But Jiren is that nikka.
Cosign all this except for master Roshi don't really care for him

I wanna see anilaza again. I hope to see a hit vs Jiren rematch with Hit reaching a new level

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What a finale :wow:

I'm a little surprised they didn't leave any major loose ends, but glad because there's plenty of future material with all of the universes being back as well. Between 17's wish and the Grand Priest and Whis' commentary of the aftermath, it seems like part of the theme of this arc is that mortals can change (so basically a parting jab at Zamasu)

I've mostly lurked this thread, but damn if it isn't one of the best threads on this site. My weekends won't be the same without watching Super and then reading the reactions in here :mjcry:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago