The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4r91wi6.gif

:wow: :wow:

Takahashi is a legend.

I almost teared up at how good this was :mjcry:
They need to make this dude have full control of the next series his animation crushed the fukking buildings..:wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I like the ending and everything but what was the point of the tournament of power if Zano allowed the universe is to be wished back anyways? :mindblown: UI was also pointless, the whole damn arc was pointless. fukk it at least we'll see more of Jiren, I have a feeling him in Toppo will train or help Goku in the future arcs. Frieza honestly should've been the one to make the wish, Frieza won me over in I look forward to seeing him in the new movie he's obviously going to play a big part.

Even though I'm tired of 17 being shoved down our throats, I like the fact that he wished back the universe's instead of that stupid boat. I'm excited that Universe 6 is back, hopefully that means that Vegeta goes to visit the Saiyans of universe 6. hopefully we get an arc where Vegeta saves the day with the help of universe 6 Saiyans without Goku. We have a lot of potential arcs to explore for the next series, and I have a feeling Frieza and jiren will play a big part in helping Goku in the new movie... overall it was a good ending but the whole thing just seemed pointless I look forward to the future of DB.
1. For Zeno's entertainment

2. Zeno wanted the mortals and gods to change. So he set up this tournament with the hopeful prediction that by the end, the winner would consider the other universes and wish them back.
We all knew they would be brought back. Why would he just erase everyone when he can have more entertainment and more tournaments in the future.

I made this prediction a while back. Except I thought It would have been Goku wishing them back and teaching the Gods a lesson that mortals deserve to be here. Instead it was the other way around. It was actually Zeno and the Angels teaching the lesson and hopefully they learned it.

Amazing :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And this change in his attitude only really happened during this battle. Battling along side people like his sister and brother in law.
Don't 17 have a wife and kids? He's also a park ranger, showing he has compassion for wilderness.

It's weird how his back story doesn't match his attitude change during the tournament. Dude seems to have change into a good person a long time ago like 18 but he acts like it's seeing the others fighting that changes him.