Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What a truly shocking ending that nobody saw coming.

Oh wait a minute I said the exact play by play months ago

Super trash :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:
Spend months watching or even thinking about something you thought of as trash a while ago and seek that validation on a Saturday night :mjlol:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What an amazing finale brehs. Such an incredible episode. Universe 7 for the motherfukking win!!! I'm convinced that the people complaining just simply don't like shyt.

Android 17 DA GAWD as the last man standing was a fantastic decision. Easily my tournament MVP.

These dudes just love talking too damn much when their opponent is basically finished and they pay for it EVERY TIME!

Whis just twirling his staff and then resurrecting Frieza was hilarious to me.

Frieza really is the GOAT villian. Told everyone, I'm not changing my evil ways.

Kakarot and Frieza working together was crazy. Definitely didn't expect it.
The teamwork to eliminate Jiren was amazing to watch. Finally used their numbers advantage.

Toppo hyping up Jiren when he was about to lose to Frieza was actually a pretty dope moment for me.

All I know is that the shyt talking in Dragon Ball Super was great.

Yeah, the wish by 17 was predictable but gives us many possibilities for where they can go with this series. So many characters and universes.

THE THROWBACK TO THE SAIYAN SAGA FIGHT BETWEEN KAKAROT AND VEGETA WAS PURE GREATNESS! What a way to end it.

It was an amazing ride brehs. We can't let the best thread on the Coli die either. We'll be back in December for the new movie and hopefully back with a new series or a continuation of Dragon Ball Super in 2019.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like man, the throw back scene that looks like it was in the same spot when goku and vegeta 1st squared off, does it have meaning? Because again, at that point in time vegeta was stronger than goku outside of Kioken a technique he learned from a god "kai" which mirror's UI a tech used by the gods that takes a told on his body.:mindblown:

I swear toriyama is either a genius or the luckiest man in the world when it comes to stuff falling together.

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
Freeza spent the whole tournament picking off weaklings. Then when he did fight someone formidable like Toppo he got washed. Then when he fought Jiren at full strength he got washed. It wasn't until Jiren was weakened and his spirit was shaken up could he even be a match for him. Not to mention he needed Gohans help to beat Dyspo. I'm a Freeza fan but you're playing yourself if you think Freeza put in work during this tournament.:hhh:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
4r91wi6.gif

:wow: :wow:

Takahashi is a legend.

I almost teared up at how good this was :mjcry:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And this one is for all the Tostitos

brent-musburger.jpg

Toppo reminding him bout that pride. Just hit these free throws and we're back in it Jiren :coachdraper:

Frieza and Goku? Fighting together?? :gucci:

steve-austin-vince-mcmahon-wrestlemania-17-645x369-1425484146.jpg

17 IS THE MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed:

tenor.gif

Bring back all the universes, a nikka got get back to work:birdman:. 17 committed to the job :obama:

We got em next time Jiren. Next time, we'll give the ball to Marshawn:coachdraper:

That call back at the end to their first fight :mjgrin:

It had it's ups and downs but for nostalgia this was a great 2.75 year run. To the brehs that argued, to the brehs that dropped facts and knowledge and links, to the brehs with the piff commentary. Thank you.

tumblr_no3frlc8Ql1r8z35io1_500.gif

And for arguments sake, Black saga > Beerus = Golden Frieza saga > TOP saga

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Freeza spent the whole tournament picking off weaklings. Then when he did fight someone formidable like Toppo he got washed. Then when he fought Jiren at full strength he got washed. It wasn't until Jiren was weakened and his spirit was shaken up could he even be a match for him. Not to mention he needed Gohans help to beat Dyspo. I'm a Freeza fan but you're playing yourself if you think Freeza put in work during this tournament.:hhh:
So you just gonna conveniently leave out the times Frieza teamed up with Universe 7 to help out? Or Frieza saving Kakarot from being eliminated or giving Kakarot his energy? Frieza's downfall was always his overconfidence.

Frieza > Buu and it's not even close.

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
4r91wi6.gif

:wow: :wow:

Takahashi is a legend.

I almost teared up at how good this was :mjcry:

Takahashi should have just done the whole series. Not sure why they wasted their time hiring anyone else.:beli:

So you just gonna conveniently leave out the times Frieza teamed up with Universe 7 to help out? Or Frieza saving Kakarot from being eliminated or giving Kakarot his energy? Frieza's downfall was always his overconfidence.

Frieza > Buu and it's not even close.
Nicca.. I obviously didn't forget because I mentioned Him teaming up with Gohan to take out Dyspo. Freeza did have his moments but they were too far and in between. He spent 2/3rds of the Tournament sneaking around and having monologues with himself. The Other 3rd he was actually doing something.:dame:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I
Cell was ALLLL about proving himself to be the strongest. The ToP was basically the Cell games x100. He would have shinned in that arena.
Cell is just like Vegeta and Goku when it comes to testing their limits and becoming stronger. Cell is also basically and artificial saiyan meaning he is made up of cells of the strongest fighters in the universe, meaning any height in strength Goku and Vegeta can achieve he can potentially achieve too.
Why would I want cell when he just gonna be doing the same shyt Vegeta doing but in 3rd place? Frieza trained for six months and got on level.
-
True but who else cares about that other than Vegeta and he's basically already moved on from it because he realized he along with the other saiyans were a$$holes back then too.
- Cell almost killed Trunks and humiliated Vegeta. I would think Vegeta would despise Cell equally or even greater than Frieza given the fact that Cell knows Vegeta's abilities and has Saiyan potential. He's basically an abomination to the Saiyan race.
Breh frieza letting Vegeta live all that time as his bytch boy was worse than anything cell ever did. Also frieza actually KILLED Vegeta and Krillin twice. Tortured piccolo too when he thought he was about that life.

- Exactly!! Now your getting it. Like I said. Cell is not one note like Frieza. Cell was born with the purpose of becoming stronger unlike Frieza. Cell knows how it feels to be weak and helpless and has the drive and determination to be the perfect being.
- Frieza didn't have any beef. He only got mad when Goku was actually able to challenge him. Until then he was just doin shyt out of boredom.
Frieza was a king doing king shyt. Dude was doing the only thing he thought could make him stronger and that was obtaining immortality.

- Huh? Gohan was the strongest fighter out of everyone and still almost lost. Gohan was pound for pound stronger than Cell and Cell was still able to almost pull out a W.
- If Cell were in the ToP he would be shytting on Gohan all tournament.
The point still stands. Dude was made out of the strongest fighters in the universe, knew all thier greatest teqniques, could regenerate from almost any wound but lost to a Gohan. :francis:

Cell wasn't inherently evil like Frieza. Cell was just trying to fulfill his purpose just like the Androids. In the ToP they could have wrote Cell to be a "bad guy" similar to how Vegeta was early on in the series but no longer to have a desire to kill Goku and everyone he loves. He'd have a similar rivalry to that of Goku and Vegeta but his would be to just prove that he is the perfect being. I don't want Vegeta 2.0. I barely like the Vegeta we got now.:hhh: