Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
I like the ending and everything but what was the point of the tournament of power if Zano allowed the universe is to be wished back anyways? :mindblown: UI was also pointless, the whole damn arc was pointless

It makes more sense if you consider the tournament as a ramification of the Zamasu arc. In that arc we had a God stating that all mortal life was pointless and that they should all be killed. Then the Zen-Oh from that timeline teams up with normal timeline Zen-Oh and they put together a tournament that gives mortals a chance to prove their worth and to show that they can show compassion for each other (17 using the Super Dragon Balls to wish back all the other universes) and that they're worth keeping around

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So everybody cool with Freiza goin right back to hohoho-ing:gucci:
How many people about to suffer at the hands of this nikka :dahell:

Vegeta shoulda did that :demonic: as SOON as he was revived.
Frieza pretty much a Z-fighter at this.point, he's bowser status, he gonna be chilling at Goku's house next week, he obviously been changed like Vegeta and all his rivals. They may not ever get to be chummy, but they respect each other as warriors. Once you team up with someone, you can't go back to the way things were.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
It makes more sense if you consider the tournament as a ramification of the Zamasu arc. In that arc we had a God stating that all mortal life was pointless and that they should all be killed. Then the Zen-Oh from that timeline teams up with normal timeline Zen-Oh and they put together a tournament that gives mortals a chance to prove their worth and to show that they can show compassion for each other (17 using the Super Dragon Balls to wish back all the other universes) and that they're worth keeping around
Now that you put it that way. :ehh: Zeno is smarter than I thought.:manny:

The new series in the movie gonna be lit DB4life nikka.:myman:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Frieza pretty much a Z-fighter at this.point, he's bowser status, he gonna be chilling at Goku's house next week, he obviously been changed like Vegeta and all hos rivals.
Yeah i'm kind of with everyone else on this one, Frieza literally killed this mans entire planet, and enslaved him, I don't see how him and Vegeta can just be friends after that. I guess Vegeta and Nappa killed Yamcha and Chiaotzu but that was mostly Nappa.

This nikka Frieza killed Krillin like twice :wow:

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
I'm still kinda salty buu got replaced. Imagine the kind of creative battles they could have made with his abilities.:patrice:

I feel as if they removed him last minute to be apart of something else later on. Most likely the uub shyt:dame:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think people are once again reading too much into things. 17 did wish every Universe that was erased back, but we are talking about a show that did not give a fukk about half the shyt it set up in the past and was unapologetic when it came to not make any sense. Why would anyone be so convinced EVERY Universe was brought back when it could easily pass up as 17 just referring to the ones that took part in the tournament? :heh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Yeah i'm kind of with everyone else on this one, Frieza literally killed this mans entire planet, and enslaved him, I don't see how him and Vegeta can just be friends after that. I guess Vegeta and Nappa killed Yamcha and Chiaotzu but that was mostly Nappa.

This nikka Frieza killed Krillin like twice :wow:
Radditz(weak) sitting up burning in hell tho :mjpls:. Frieza and Vegeta(both strong) are redeemable tho. Anyone notice that Goku don't even fukk with Yamcha anymore like that since he stopped fighting.:mjpls:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really think that things just fall in place for the writers sometimes but... there must be some method to the madness at this point. Because it always works out in the end and even has potential deeper themes.

It’s ironic that the savior of the universe and the representative of the good of human is an Android.

And this change in his attitude only really happened during this battle. Battling along side people like his sister and brother in law. :ehh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sohh....since all the universes were involved In this tournament, shouldn’t the winner be crowned the universal champion? :ohhh::jbhmm:

Watch Trips actually congratulates the winner on Facebook and presents him with the universal title with custom side plates :pachaha:

Last edited:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think people are once again reading too much into things. 17 did wish every Universe that was erased back, but we are talking about a show that did not give a fukk about half the shyt it set up in the past and was unapologetic when it came to not make any sense. Why would anyone be so convinced EVERY Universe was brought back when it could easily pass up as 17 just referring to the ones that took part in the tournament? :heh:
Exactly.

It’s like when they wished for everyone Frieza and his army killed back to life but didn’t include planet Vegeta. Now that I think about it, how come that wish didn’t bring back Krillin? Or hell why didn’t it bring back some of those henchmen Frieza killed? :ohhh:

Plus, the real threat are the universes that weren’t involved, not the universes that were erased. They said overall power levels, Universe 7 was near the bottom. They’ll most likely make an arc with one of the universes that didn’t participate

Edit: nevermind about krillin....forgot the wish was made with the earth’s dragon balls :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:
What a beautiful ending.
Yet, somehow there's still a cavalcade of haters in here with what seems to be an endless supply of angst and vitriol. Truly I feel for yall, because you're all going through something far deeper in your lives. I hope that Zen-chan can bring some light to cut through your despair brehs