Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Which makes the DragonBalls useless for reviving people now, I guess.

But The final attack that Goku and Frieza did together, I loved how Goku still mustered whatever fiber of strength he had left and still managed to reached SSJ1 as the final attack.
you think Whis is just gonna revive people at will :mjlol:

this was probably a one time thing

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Like I've been saying since we heard about the other erased universes.....Since no 17's wish was, " Please restore ALL of of the universes that were erased" That means there will be 18 universes again. Not the 12 universes most people think. Remember where you heard it first!...

One of those erased universes god of destruction was a saiyan...and THAT'S who we're gonna see in the movie.

:ohhh:....:wow: This played out perfectly which leads into the movie and perhaps, another series:ehh:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man so many mf memories. I remember when I used to watch Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z on Saturday mornings and night when I was a child. Even all the great classical DBZ movies. I used to copy all of Goku's moves and go to school the next day fighting along side my homies who were Dragon Ball Z fans. Even the Kamehameha wave move that Goku pulled off from watching master Roshi. I would scream that shyt out loud too on the playground with my homies. I remember the debates in school. Team Goku vs Team Vegeta. So many good childhood memories of DBZ. :banderas:

Now that I'm 23 years old(:flabbynsick:). It's good to see DBS series continue. Thank you Toriyama for creating a GOAT show.

And shout out to the brehs in here too who love DBZ. :salute:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh:....:wow: This played out perfectly which leads into the movie and perhaps, another series:ehh:
Nah a new series is definitely coming the narrator straight up confirmed that when a new enemy appears Goku n friends will be there to face it. You better believe Goku and Vegeta will be taking this new sayain on :banderas:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is it just me or was 17 a really weird story choice?

I mean there are so many other characters that could have filled that role that would have made a lot more sense.

Don't get me wrong I loved 17 but dude came out of nowhere.

It was just very odd almost to the point that the story didn't feel like it was naturally flowing and he was being written to be way more influential to the tournament that he needed to be.

I think it makes sense in that no one can sense Android power levels and he doesn't need to breathe so he can hide in the dirt.

Only he or 18 could of pulled it off. Frieza was likely just comatose until the end

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Is it just me or was 17 a really weird story choice?

I mean there are so many other characters that could have filled that role that would have made a lot more sense.

Don't get me wrong I loved 17 but dude came out of nowhere.

It was just very odd almost to the point that the story didn't feel like it was naturally flowing and he was being written to be way more influential to the tournament that he needed to be.
Because they continue to rip off yuyu. The last tournament some random won also that no one expected

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll say it again. Character wise Cell would have been a better Villain to put in the ToP.

Cell was ALLLL about proving himself to be the strongest. The ToP was basically the Cell games x100. He would have shinned in that arena.

Why would frieza wanna be stronger? Dude was the strongest in the universe excluding a GoD and sleeping super demon.
- That's the point I'm making. Frieza is just evil for the sake of being evil and strong for the sake of being strong so he can continue to do evil things without be punished for it.
- Cell is just like Vegeta and Goku when it comes to testing their limits and becoming stronger. Cell is also basically and artificial saiyan meaning he is made up of cells of the strongest fighters in the universe, meaning any height in strength Goku and Vegeta can achieve he can potentially achieve too.

Frieza killed Vegetas planet, race, and dad then made dude a slave. Arguably the biggest L in DBZ history. What Cell do compared to that.
-
True but who else cares about that other than Vegeta and he's basically already moved on from it because he realized he along with the other saiyans were a$$holes back then too.
- Cell almost killed Trunks and humiliated Vegeta. I would think Vegeta would despise Cell equally or even greater than Frieza given the fact that Cell knows Vegeta's abilities and has Saiyan potential. He's basically an abomination to the Saiyan race.

Only reason cell had beef with folks were because they were all his daddy and dude was weak. Cell struggled against Vegeta, piccolo, and Tien at different points. Frieza bodied piccolo, Vegeta, and Krillin with the greatest of ease.
- Exactly!! Now your getting it. Like I said. Cell is not one note like Frieza. Cell was born with the purpose of becoming stronger unlike Frieza. Cell knows how it feels to be weak and helpless and has the drive and determination to be the perfect being.
- Frieza didn't have any beef. He only got mad when Goku was actually able to challenge him. Until then he was just doin shyt out of boredom.

Cell got beat by Gohan. Dude was combination of the Z fighters and all their teqniques but got beat by Gohan.
- Huh? Gohan was the strongest fighter out of everyone and still almost lost. Gohan was pound for pound stronger than Cell and Cell was still able to almost pull out a W.
- If Cell were in the ToP he would be shytting on Gohan all tournament.

Cell wasn't inherently evil like Frieza. Cell was just trying to fulfill his purpose just like the Androids. In the ToP they could have wrote Cell to be a "bad guy" similar to how Vegeta was early on in the series but no longer to have a desire to kill Goku and everyone he loves. He'd have a similar rivalry to that of Goku and Vegeta but his would be to just prove that he is the perfect being.
But that role is already filled by Vegeta.

All these characters had something different about them, and to bring in a character who’s not only similar in moves but also motivations, it’s kinda a wasted spot. If it wasn’t Frieza then I would’ve much preferred to see buu in it over cell

Throw his fat ass in the time chamber so he can wake up in time for the tournament. Or maybe whis could’ve done something about it. He could bring someone back to life, turn back time for a couple of minutes, help bulma give birth, but he can’t wake up Buu :stopitslime:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

If you saw the ending of DBS between Goku and Vegeta fighting. Goku says to Vegeta.

Goku: "We can get even stronger".

Vegeta: "Of course! A Saiyan's strength has no limits!"

And if you peek the movie trailer. The narrator says the same thing. "A Saiyan's strength has no limits" in the trailer clip.

Pretty much confirmed there will be a new series after the movie. So I agree with @LEE Everyday prediction on the enemy and the universes.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I like the ending and everything but what was the point of the tournament of power if Zano allowed the universe is to be wished back anyways? :mindblown: UI was also pointless, the whole damn arc was pointless. fukk it at least we'll see more of Jiren, I have a feeling him in Toppo will train or help Goku in the future arcs. Frieza honestly should've been the one to make the wish, Frieza won me over in I look forward to seeing him in the new movie he's obviously going to play a big part.

Even though I'm tired of 17 being shoved down our throats, I like the fact that he wished back the universe's instead of that stupid boat. I'm excited that Universe 6 is back, hopefully that means that Vegeta goes to visit the Saiyans of universe 6. hopefully we get an arc where Vegeta saves the day with the help of universe 6 Saiyans without Goku. We have a lot of potential arcs to explore for the next series, and I have a feeling Frieza and jiren will play a big part in helping Goku in the new movie... overall it was a good ending but the whole thing just seemed pointless I look forward to the future of DB.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
"Hold your fire! This man isn't black"
Didn't know Trunks was on that :mjpls:

Meanwhile Zamasu waited and ENTIRE YEAR, bullied spiritual beings, and used super dragon balls all for the one goal of becoming black

Of course the woke character gets painted as the villain:noningen:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
*Goku & Freeza teaming up to save the Universe bringing it full circle

tumblr_inline_oh0g6yp5IJ1rfhnvd_250.gif

*17's GOAT STATUS Cemented with the MVP Win

3d18f0efeb4603aa23e8a8dc9baa0dc1.gif

*Vegeta face and actions in the stands during the Goku/Freeza team up

tenor.gif

That ending paying homage With Goku and Vegeta

tumblr_inline_od0hjksDW91rooxqm_500.gif

Well, that's it for now guys. Before I give my review, I want to Thank all the Dragon Ball Fans around the world that Dapped, Debated, PM Me or even Quoted me in this thread. I really enjoyed giving reviews for the show the last 3 years. Classic, Classic Episode. I loved the Episode but in fairness I think they rushed that ending. It needed an Hour to flesh it out. I felt the 1st 30 minutes should of been the conclusion of the fight and the last 30 would be them going to back to Earth and showing all the other universes more. Goku never really wins Tournaments but I'm happy #17 got the W. I remember saying constantly he's moving up the GOAT charts, Well?. Jiren was hard body, he gets my props. Took the whole squad to basically take him down. We knew the Universes were going to get wished back but I like how they said if the Winner didn't do the right wish, They were ready to start it all over from scratch, lol. The Grand Priest and Zenos are no joke, they can erase your whole existence with a snap of finger. Ok Dragon Ball Writers, you got me.

I was constantly talking about not trusting Freeza and his motives but he really did do his job and this was kinda of a weird redemption story for him. I'm happy it was him instead of Buu honestly. I think the Symbolism of this was very deep as far as the History of the franchise having Goku and Freeza work together to save the Universes. Vegeta was a trip, lol. I also liked the shot of Freeza reclaiming his throne, lol. They missed an opportunity to have an "Earth" Episode and check in with everyone (Including Goten and Trunks on #17 nature park). I agreed with Goten and Trunks not going but I felt they could of had a side Episode during the tournament. I'm proud of Gohan too coming out of retirement. But the tournament lasted literally over a year. It's time for them to have a rest guys. It isn't easy doing an animated show at all. They Deserve a long rest for the last 3 years. It was a long journey but 131 Episodes later, the show ended much better than it began (Remember the Episode 5 Animation Drama, lol)

Can't wait for the movie and I enjoyed the show. It wasn't perfect and I had my issues with the retelling 1st two arcs. But the Last 3 Arcs were great and made the ride really worth it. I loved a lot of new characters introduced and they opened the door by bringing all the Universes back for even more stories (Goku and Vegeta going to Universe 6). What's the next Series going to be? Will they continue it and pick right up? Who knows, let them take this year off and think about the future of the show. I'm think the movie has to do with the fact the Universes were wished back causing this New possible Saiyan to be revived who will Challenge the Z Fighters. Overall, I'm happy with it and can't wait till next year. I don't see them taking longer than a year off, it's a popular show that generating a lot of revenue and merchandising. To the Dragon Ball Haters, don't worry. We taking a year off to let other N!ggas eat. We'll be Boogie Back soon, lol.

3d6071ae531ce746badab468800fec53ad0b21c2_hq.jpg

dbs1.jpg

Dragon Ball Forever.............