Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk yal'll Cell was a stronger villain character wise.

Cell strived to get stronger while Frieza only wanted to be the strongest.
Why would frieza wanna be stronger? Dude was the strongest in the universe excluding a GoD and sleeping super demon.
The constant ether Cell would be giving the whole Z squad would be enough to make a greatest hits album.
Frieza killed Vegetas planet, race, and dad then made dude a slave. Arguably the biggest L in DBZ history. What Cell do compared to that.
Cell is just a lot more cunning than Frieza. Frieza is a very one note villain but Cell can play multiple angles. He had beef with every fighter on the team while Frieza only really had beef with Goku.
Only reason cell had beef with folks were because they were all his daddy and dude was weak. Cell struggled against Vegeta, piccolo, and Tien at different points. Frieza bodied piccolo, Vegeta, and Krillin with the greatest of ease.

No doubt we would see a SSB Cell too.
Cell got beat by Gohan. Dude was combination of the Z fighters and all their teqniques but got beat by Gohan.:mjlol:
I invite anybody to change my mind about this but its just too obvious.
:ufdup:Betta recognize Ohohohohohoho squad.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
That ending to super was lit :banderas:

What this means is Vegeta surpassed Goku in strength and in the future there's still a chance we get

sfyss9kcrvfxebohwk0t

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

What this means is Vegeta surpassed Goku in strength and in the future there's still a chance we get

sfyss9kcrvfxebohwk0t

All hail the Prince of All Saiyans.

Umar Johnson calls himself the Prince of Pan-Africanism (POPA).

VeGOATa is the Prince of Pan-Saiyanism (POPS) :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the biggest thing i took from this episode is whiz has the ability to bring people back to life.

Which makes the DragonBalls useless for reviving people now, I guess.

But The final attack that Goku and Frieza did together, I loved how Goku still mustered whatever fiber of strength he had left and still managed to reached SSJ1 as the final attack.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

sfyss9kcrvfxebohwk0t
It was weird that Vegeta didn’t go into the dark blue hair form while fighting Goku at the end.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the biggest thing i took from this episode is whiz has the ability to bring people back to life.
Angels are pretty OP and probably why they are over gods.

Whiz trains beerus who looks to be the strongest of the g.o.ds, but Whis has also shown frozen people in place, he can stop time, rewinded time, delivered bulma's kid so vegeta could go to the tournament... being able to rez seems to be like it def should be on that list of things too.

It also seems like he has UI mastered as well

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ended well, I didn't expect a frieza and goku team up at the end. I like how frieza is still evil and straight up told them. I'm not changing:yeshrug:

So it would seem to me that vegeta is stronger than goku now for sure? Seeing as his blue surpassed gokus blue and UI is something goku can't just do. Smart way to go, your average fan wont see it htat way and just be like "goku is stronger"

Also 17 was the clear MVP it's funny because if you go back to when goku and him sparred on earth people was having fits that 17 could even keep up...Now he the last man standing at the tournament:sas1:

Also zeno with the foresight.

You thought I was all jokes and games?

"I actually had a plan all along"

If frieza would have won everyone would have gotten erased :mjlol:

I want to be immortal and the most powerful being in all the universes.

" wish granted"

Zeno::stopitslime:

"erased"

:deadmanny:

I guess being immortal doesn't matter if you are erased lol.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
The crazy thing about the Goku and Freeza team-up at the end is that Dragon Ball Heroes told us this was going to happen months ago.

EDIT: Wait ...
the cruiser that 17 is on... isn't that the same boat that Goku and Beerus fought on in the very first arc of Super? I was wondering why they made that change to have the BoG arc on a cruiser, looks like it was subtle foreshadowing