Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Terrible wrap up to a lackluster series. All that Jiren hype and his grand finale bout was rushed and lazy. He went from untouchable to getting blitzed by regular frieza and non super sayian goku. No real explanation to purpose of further story of the tournament and powers that be. A cliche obvious ending that was cheap as a hell rendering the whole tournament a waste of time cause 17 just wished everybody back. No real tension at all.

Oh and by the way.....Goku, Frieza, and Android 17 all lasted longer than Vegeta. 6th man of the Year Vegeta on the bench watching everybody else in the championship round.
It was a hell of an entertaining ride breh..thru the obvs bullshyt
Plus a lot can be explained with a lil logic

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
17: "I need a-I need a bot!" :blessed:

:dj2:

It was a good ride y'all, 17 was the real MVP like y'all all predicted :cheers:

Hopefully the next arc is just as entertaining, seems like they gonna make Frieza the main villain again but I hope they don't go that route. I feel like they can do a mini-series with a few of the other universes, maybe via the manga for incentive to actually read it. Vegeta visiting the Universe 7 planet Vegeta would be interesting in of itself.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
fukk these bish nikkas in U7 and fukk the writers :pacspit: TEAM JIREN.

Also fukk Jiren for being a dumbass for not finishing it when these cats ain't stand a chance :camby:

wish all the universes back just so Zeno can arbitrarily delete them again :francis:

:ohhh: "if a selfish wish were to be made, he would've erased everything" :dead: now we get virtuous Zeno :mjlol: foh

"An African's strength knows no limits" - VeGOATa :wow: :wow: :wow:

not a fan of the ending but whatever, tournament gave us some good fights.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yal'll Cell was a stronger villain character wise.

Cell strived to get stronger while Frieza only wanted to be the strongest.

The constant ether Cell would be giving the whole Z squad would be enough to make a greatest hits album.

Cell is just a lot more cunning than Frieza. Frieza is a very one note villain but Cell can play multiple angles. He had beef with every fighter on the team while Frieza only really had beef with Goku.

No doubt we would see a SSB Cell too.

I invite anybody to change my mind about this but its just too obvious.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Terrible wrap up to a lackluster series. All that Jiren hype and his grand finale bout was rushed and lazy. He went from untouchable to getting blitzed by regular frieza and non super sayian goku. No real explanation to purpose of further story of the tournament and powers that be. A cliche obvious ending that was cheap as a hell rendering the whole tournament a waste of time cause 17 just wished everybody back. No real tension at all.

Storyline? Pacing? fukk all that. DBS got people hyped to buy them toys and other merch :blessed:

:hhh: nikkas is easily impressed :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Oh and by the way.....Goku, Frieza, and Android 17 all lasted longer than Vegeta. 6th man of the Year Vegeta on the bench watching everybody else in the championship round.
latest