Daps

full

All the universes being brought back and possibly returning
full

Jiren and U11 with the development
full

Tie-in with the movie and overall possible return
full

They confirmed the movie is a direct continuation that picks up where Super ends, no unrelated random filler plot or anything like that. DB is guaranteed to get a new series sometime next year probably, it's Toei's biggest and most profitable property right now, the narrator literally tells you in that gif it'll back in the future. Gotta give those poor animators a break before the kill themselves from being overworked on a weekly series with this kinda animation. Also gotta let the manga catch up a bit; I'm sure Uub who popped up in that but never made an appearance in the Super anime will play a big part in whatever comes after the movie; they still haven't reached the original Z epilogue with the last World Martial arts tourney yet.

Plenty of Dragon Ball left, no way this ending for good anytime soon
full

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:I think Zeno erased 4 universes originally :ohhh:Whoever is in that new trailer is looking for payback:picard:
hmm idk anymore

I think the universes are still gone, I'll have to go back and see how 17 said it. but i dont think they are revivied

the saiyan goku fights could be from the past in U7 or from U6 or from the other universes that participated in the TOP or the 4 that were exempt

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Terrible wrap up to a lackluster series. All that Jiren hype and his grand finale bout was rushed and lazy. He went from untouchable to getting blitzed by regular frieza and non super sayian goku. No real explanation to purpose of further story of the tournament and powers that be. A cliche obvious ending that was cheap as a hell rendering the whole tournament a waste of time cause 17 just wished everybody back. No real tension at all.

Oh and by the way.....Goku, Frieza, and Android 17 all lasted longer than Vegeta. 6th man of the Year Vegeta on the bench watching everybody else in the championship round.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Maybe hopefully in a distant future we'll see spin offs of Universe 11 and 6. The only spin offs that would matter...like ever in history of spin offs.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Terrible wrap up to a lackluster series. All that Jiren hype and his grand finale bout was rushed and lazy. He went from untouchable to getting blitzed by regular frieza and non super sayian goku. No real explanation to purpose of further story of the tournament and powers that be. A cliche obvious ending that was cheap as a hell rendering the whole tournament a waste of time cause 17 just wished everybody back. No real tension at all.

Oh and by the way.....Goku, Frieza, and Android 17 all lasted longer than Vegeta. 6th man of the Year Vegeta on the bench watching everybody else in the championship round.
Breh....

Nobody watching the show wanted the universes to stay erased :russ:

Too many dope characters/storylines would be wasted if they didnt have 17 resurrect everyone.

Also Jiren was gassed out when he got rushed by Frieza and Goku... He only was able to power up through encouragement from Toppo :stopitslime:

Did you watch the episode or did you just skim through it :gucci:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Such a feel good episode. I was halfway expecting all of U7 to hold up #17 as this played in the back. :ohlawd::mjcry:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Solid ending. I wanted more but expected it would wrap up like this. I hope UI is still referenced somehow, that would be some major shyt to just sweep under the rug and write out of Dragon Ball continuity especially with it contributing to some of the most pivotal moments in the show's history. Maybe Goku can work up towards it again later on down the line. As long as they dont rehash GT, I'm good.

Super has birthed way too many memorable characters whose stories need to be further expounded upon. There's so much life and potential being breathed back into super. I wanna keep this shyt going; the art, animation, The God/Angels elements, Development in characters.

Also Its pretty much confirmed even if not explicitly stated ; Vegeta edges out Goku in raw power as it stand at the conclusion of the TOP. Frieza will most likely gradually move more towards a neutral/Foil type of character instead of outright villian. and I believed this will be achieved by pitting Frieza against a villian far more powerful and fukked up than even him. Maybe Chilled will come for that intergalactic fade. At least that's what I hope. IF Jiren's stubborn ass can warm up to Goku and the Idea of teamwork and trust, Im sure Frieza character will be impacted by his alliance with Goku to some extent.

Piccolo needs to be buffed seriously, I hate seeing his character wasted like this.