Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fun series finale, animation was ON POINT once again :banderas:

This last arc made little to no sense, characters had some generic ass backstories - most of them on purpose - and things happened just because the plot had to advance and get to the ending. BUT the action and fights made it fun enough were the good outweighed the bad imo. Still, this Tournament of Power will mostly be remembered by it's :russ: asspulls.

The Goku Black saga was the series peak and gave us the best arc since Cell imo, that's enough to give the show a thumbs up :ehh:

Jiren is such a horrible character. I was :mjlol: when his bytch ass was on his knees all defeated after having problems for 2 minutes out of the 48 the tournament lasted :dead:

Frieza and Goku teaming up felt epic as fukk, the final attack with 17 DA REAL MVP was dope as fukk.

Hopefully the movie is fun and we get a better series for 2019 or 2020 :salute:

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

full

All the universes being brought back and possibly returning
full

Jiren and U11 with the development
full

Tie-in with the movie and overall possible return
full

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
I'm glad Goku can't willingly use UI. That shyt is too over powered right now. For when we get the new series, When we get that first Real villain. That nicca is gonna have to be bringin some real heat. Jiren had some serious raw powe Even after he was already weakened. Though it was more or less their resolve that beat him. not actual raw power or strength. Definitely strongest character right now aside from Goku using UI.

Wait there’s a new one coming?
It's not a series. Just a Special.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Seeing Goku and Freiza fight Jiren makes me realize Super could've been so much better without the ridculous power ups and just some good fighting.

You could make characters like Krillin and Tien look dope fighting if the animation looked like that.

Either way it was a great episode and it didn't feel rushed.