Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Ohohogang brehs we did it :mjcry:

Lord emperor of space finna train some more and put the hand of GOD on the universe 7 lackeys :blessed:

Nah but on some real shyt I can't WAIT for the movie and new series. fukk all the other animals it's DB til I die :deadmanny:
Don't get it twisted fam, the Lord sees what's stacked against him he ain't gonna get caught lackin again :wow:

My nikka 17 with the Finals MVP :banderas:

My boy Hit gonna get his weight up :banderas:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they definitely leaving some room for the movie, they still gotta introduce uub maybe him resurrecting all of the universes includes the ones that was erased by zeno before the tournament.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I don't think we gotta worry about Frieza

Frieza gonna still do his whole evil warlord thing, but will just "coincidentally" not notice earth and shyt during his reign.

And Goku ain't really trying to save the universe, so as long as Frieza don't fukk with his people he don't necessarily care about what Frieza is doing in space.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I still can't believe they brought back frieza :mjlol: it just don't sit well with me.
Beerus brought Frieza back.

Since Beerus is the god of destruction what Freiza decides to do is of no concern to him.

But hell even if Beerus didn't I'm sure Goku really would have because he would see it as another opportunity to fight him again

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Jiren called Frieza and 17 (surreal combo) impudent gnats and told them to begone while im thinking impudent thots BEGONE! :mjlol:

Vegeta wit the :dwillhuh: seeing Frieza and Goku teaming up :russ:
tenor.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Don't get it twisted fam, the Lord sees what's stacked against him he ain't gonna get caught lackin again :wow:

My nikka 17 with the Finals MVP :banderas:

My boy Hit gonna get his weight up
:banderas:
I really hope he pops up again and comes through with another skill. Dudes improvement abilities are:banderas:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:mjcry: It's finished brehs......

...now to watch the dub from the beginning and hopefully the movie/next series is out before that ends.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
when super comes back i want a 4 year timeskip so trunks and goten can be older teens and we can see the torch being passed.
That will never happen. Goten & Trunks pretty much gave up fighting when they got older as seen at the end of DBZ. Goku & Vegeta had to force them to be in the tournament. The writers don't care about them. Goten always came off as a mistake.