That Goku and Vegeta Saiyan saga call back :mjcry:

Those two have gone to hell and back and now they’re brothers

It’s been great being in this thread with y’all brehs:salute:

We’ll be back in this bytch for the movie and eventual return :birdman:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
17 should've wished for all universes to be merged together including the 6 zeno erased before into one big ass multiverse that's seperated into quadrants own by the god of destruction and kaioshins of that specific quadrant

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I still can't believe they brought back frieza :mjlol: it just don't sit well with me. This guy is a certified scumbag. Piccolo gets redemption, fine/good he proved he wasn't like his father. Vegeta gets redemption, fine/good helped Goku's friends on Namek and is one of the last of a race (though even Vegeta's transition is debatable to many considering his many heel acts). But resurrecting Frieza :mjlol: I know Beerus was the one to do it but oho-ho-ho :manny: Finale was good overall. Super as a whole is still trash but I can't front the T.O.P. had some really entertaining parts :ehh:

One time for them hype themes :clap:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Jirens spirit was shattered for real. Last time he knocked out Frieza for a few episodes off of a two piece :damn:

Frieza Goku combo was a big nod to the Namek Saga like Goku only going SS1 and Frieza being in his final non-golden form. He even did the super man attack.

Vegeta watching them in the stands like, "This nikka really gonna partner with a nikka that destroyed our home planet :dahell:"

Friendship boost came too late for Jiren. If breh used any kind of team work shyt would have been a wrap.

"You may not think I'm your friend but you're my friend :mjcry:" Ho ass Toppo

17 being the last man standing was some farfetched shyt. Don't think anyone could have called that

18 asking if he would have rather take a bout then save trillions of people. bytch would have got everyone erased :russ:

Also, don't forget Vegeta officially ended Super stronger than Goku. They gonna act like they still rivals and shyt though. I see you Toei :ufdup:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jirens spirit was shattered for real. Last time he knocked out Frieza for a few episodes off of a two piece :damn:

Frieza Goku combo was a big nod to the Namek Saga like Goku only going SS1 and Frieza being in his final non-golden form. He even did the super man attack.

Vegeta watching them in the stands like, "This nikka really gonna partner with a nikka that destroyed our home planet :dahell:"

Friendship boost came too late for Jiren. If breh used any kind of team work shyt would have been a wrap.

"You may not think I'm your friend but you're my friend :mjcry:" Ho ass Toppo

17 being the last man standing was some farfetched shyt. Don't think anyone could have called that

18 asking if he would have rather take a bout then save trillions of people. bytch would have got everyone erased :russ:

Also, don't forget Vegeta officially ended Super stronger than Goku. They gonna act like they still rivals and shyt though. I see you Toei :ufdup:

vegeta's dark blue ssj blue is equal to goku's kaioken X20 SSJ Blue

there still equals. I wonder how they're going to get UI on their own though