Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when super comes back i want a 4 year timeskip so trunks and goten can be older teens and we can see the torch being passed.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Jiren grew on me a shytload by the end of this arc.

Some found him boring, but those who do are bytch ass nikkas.

homie was alpha as fukk, and delivered some of the most savage beatdowns in the shows history

AND from a pure, alpha male, unfukkwitable badass standpoint, hes #1 :wow:

Jiren just had a hood mentality at the end of the day

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Brehs....:mjcry:I know some of yall may not like it but this episode was dope:wow:That ending :mjcry:That cutscene:ohhh:Throw back poses and that looked like the same area they fought in too:gladbron:Frieza sama back off GP? He really is the Darkseid of Super at this point :ohhh:Hitto back??!:blessed:Cabba:blessed:Caulifa and Kale:ehh:Champa scumbag god going to be back with them bars for Beerus :pachaha:
17 definitely earned MVP status he proved me wrong @lil k :wow:
Zenos can see the future too?:ohhh:They did this shyt strictly for entertainment and had every intention of restoring all the universes as long as it was made the final wish:wow:Otherwise erasure :ufdup:Vegeta said the same line as the new trailer:ohhh:This new enemy coming is definitely a sayain and U.I pretty much got written out:ehh: Jiren, Toppo, Hit, Kale, other heavy hitters are all back now and if needed will come back and be stronger. Goku and Vegeta still have plenty of sparring partners and you better believe we will still be getting to see uni 6 planet salda whenever the new series starts:banderas:I'm going to miss this thread yall my Saturday nights going to boring with no super fukkery :to:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know...Mark Twain once said that if you present an audience with a gun, that gun better fire. This ending, while expected, did not wrap up why the angels seemed to be up to something nefarious. It doesn't answer why Zeno Sama decided to erase universes. It doesn't answer why Grand Priest seemed to be up to something.

The gun didn't fire, brehs :francis:
The priest knew from the beginning what the outcome would be, zenos was looking for compassion between the universes.

I seen it as maybe the excluded universes weren't necessarily stronger but got along better.

Goes into what zamasu was saying about mortals being destined to destroy each other, what if that isn't a problem with the excluded universes?