Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You heard what Goku said after they wished everybody back during the fight with Kid Buu. Only good people were brought back so that makes Vegeta one of the good ones, regardless of him killing thousands of innocent people at the world martial arts stadium just a few of days prior :troll:
Hey now, he was possessed:troll:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
TBH... most of the people have amazingly redeemed themselves through the years...

Krillin who was a rival became his best friend...
Tien from a rival school chilled out...
Piccolo a being born literally of evil, discovered humanity and became a good guy, grew to respect goku after his self sacrifice with radditz
The androids who wasn't necessarily evil they was programmed to hate that nikka until the programming wore off after the cell games.
Majin Buu who exercised a literal demon from his own soul :heh: leaving the good & friendly part intact
And Vegeta who wasn't evil...He was just an a$$hole... He mellowed out after a while too...:mjlol:
The funny thing is the androids
and piccolo were literally programmed/born to hate Goku. Vegeta damn near destroyed his planet. Worst of all buu the being exorcised or not is responsible for the death of just about everyone he loves. Every.Single.One. :deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, Vegeta would've been evil regardless. Saiyans are savage space Vikings that like to go around wrecking shyt for no reason. The whole deal with Frieza was mutually beneficial cuz they were getting paid to do what they always do anyway.

But Vegeta mellowed out after Frieza's death... :manny: So all things considered he could have killed goku after but he didn't... :ld:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But Vegeta mellowed out after Frieza's death... :manny: So all things considered he could have killed goku after but he didn't... :ld:
Vegeta didn't really mellow out until after the Cell Games. He was neutral evil up until then - he's not a cartoon supervillain though, so he's not gonna just kill everybody with no purpose, but his goal was still to suprass Goku and kill him...I'd assume everybody else would be lunch food afterwards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Vegeta didn't really mellow out until after the Cell Games. He was neutral evil up until then - he's not a cartoon supervillain though, so he's not gonna just kill everybody with no purpose, but his goal was still to suprass Goku and kill him...I'd assume everybody else would be lunch food afterwards.

:jbhmm: You have a point, still don't understand why would he kill him for anyways... Jealous much...:heh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A fun episode with great visual and average story idk but the power of friendship don't sit well with me after watching DB-DBZ and now this.

Even Android 17 is my favorite character in this tournament but it pisses me off a little bit that how forced he’s been. That sacrifice scene was perfect, but nope. However, if that was his planned to fake his death, then he's a fukking genius and still don't like it cause they could have done better... Still with Jiren blasting Goku off the stage, but then having Freeza to blast Jiren on his back to also fall of the ring. We could end this god damn episode with Freeza being the last man standing, and got his Super Dragon Balls wish that he wants to control GODs. Will see how they play out in the next episode.

I don't like how they switched up Jiren that he went ape shyt on. I think if they cut a few of Jirens power ups it'd be better. Also I knew they would freaking kill the Ultimate Battle theme. I feared they'd do it, and they did. They ripped out it's hype by having it played way too much, and especially played it too soon into the episode. I still like the song....but seriously use it sparingly, don't beat it like a dead horse. They also managed to both make Jiren more expressive and yet worse because of his actions. There is just no winning with that guy.