peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Yo, I legit believe thats EXACTLY what he was about to do.:russ:

Cuz thats the most Guku shyt he ALWAYS does:mjlol:

Martha

:laff:
fukk the plot twists, the perfect ending would've been: Goku standing over Jiren, giving him energy for the rematch on some smug shyt, then Jiren getting up like :dahell: and blowing his dumb ass out the ring.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

fukk the plot twists, the perfect ending would've been: Goku standing over Jiren, giving him energy for the rematch on some smug shyt, then Jiren getting up like :dahell: and blowing his dumb ass out the ring.

That gif has my in tears :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
I got no idea what a jiren dahell smiley would look like. But he'd be lookin like
images

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goku ''I'll never forgive those who hurt my friends''
:mjlol: Most of your damn friends did that shyt
images

TBH... most of the people have amazingly redeemed themselves through the years...

Krillin who was a rival became his best friend...
Tien from a rival school chilled out...
Piccolo a being born literally of evil, discovered humanity and became a good guy, grew to respect goku after his self sacrifice with radditz
The androids who wasn't necessarily evil they was programmed to hate that nikka until the programming wore off after the cell games.
Majin Buu who exercised a literal demon from his own soul :heh: leaving the good & friendly part intact
And Vegeta who wasn't evil...He was just an a$$hole... He mellowed out after a while too...:mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:russ::russ:
That was definitely a Koombya energy ball. Kakorot was ready to put Jiren on the wall as an adversary turned friend. They were ready to go against those other universes deemed too strong to compete in this tournament.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
TBH... most of the people have amazingly redeemed themselves through the years...

Piccolo a being born literally of evil, discovered humanity and became a good guy, grew to respect goku after his self sacrifice with radditz
The androids who wasn't necessarily evil they was programmed to hate that nikka until the programming wore off after the cell games.
Majin Buu who exercised a literal demon from his own soul :heh: leaving the good & friendly part intact
And Vegeta who wasn't evil...He was just an a$$hole... He mellowed out after a while too...:mjlol:

:dead: at the programming resting off... I was watching the OG Dragon Ball and was thinking this same shyt. Every single one of his friends started off as enemies or at best rivals..

Vegeta was definitely evil though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dead: at the programming resting off... I was watching the OG Dragon Ball and was thinking this same shyt. Every single one of his friends started off as enemies or at best rivals..

Vegeta was definitely evil though

IDK vegeta to me wasn't evil for the sake of being evil...:patrice: He's more of an anti-hero / Egomaniac to me... Frieza is EVIL through and through... :mjlol:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lets be honest though. They didn't really have a choice. It was either become friends or take a permanent dirt nap.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yooooooooo if they would’ve did that and ended the show like that with Goku losing.

That would’ve been the most talked about shyt ever and be the top trending thing on twitter for days.

I can’t imagine how much pub dude would’ve got off that!!

:russ:

Hell of a way to end the series!!:mjlol:

Goku’s arrogance or stupidity finally catching up with him and biting him on the ass!:wow:

Martha