Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
All 17 wanna do is ride. Even in the Androids/ Cell saga he spent majority of his time riding around in that pink truck. And he was riding strapped, had trouble with the law, getting pulled over and shyt, resisting arrest, stickin nikkas up :banderas:

His anthem

:wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Basically assuming here whoever mvp is combined all uni into 1 area which brings back all the erased ones leading the new villain going to earth since easy to get too with combined uni’s

Also the new villain could be from any uni not just from uni 6.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
ima be honest im not fukking with the animation in that trailer, I feel like they caved into the nostalgia crowd who complained about how they wanted the old style back during the peak of supers criticism for like the first year of the show... but clearly theyve picked it up and I dont see how anyone would wanna change the style now following the beauty that is the tournament of power.. that's just me tho:manny:

I am however hyped for the actual movie tho, Goku's fighting another saiyan, its pretty clear when it says "A saiyan has no limits. Earth has Goku." and a screencap shows the person with saiyan hair/eyebrows so I'm guessing this is Yamoshi who Toriyama mentioned in a interview a few months back as the first ever SSJG, and Goku probably wished him back with the super dragon balls and Toriyama said he's pure hearted(which you have to be in order to even become a SSJG) so I dont think he's a "villain"

Last edited: