Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Pm it to me
I just spent an hour scrolling through Twitter looking for that tweet smh. Then I open the app on my phone and it's still there smh. All I will say is that Todd Blankenship (@Herms98 on Twitter) posted it for what it's worth.

Edit: Yea, yall are gonna be pissed if he's right lol

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just spent an hour scrolling through Twitter looking for that tweet smh. Then I open the app on my phone and it's still there smh. All I will say is that Todd Blankenship (@Herms98 on Twitter) posted it for what it's worth.

Edit: Yea, yall are gonna be pissed if he's right lol
I seen that tweet I think it's fake from reading the comment section

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
IDK vegeta to me wasn't evil for the sake of being evil...:patrice: He's more of an anti-hero / Egomaniac to me... Frieza is EVIL through and through... :mjlol:
Nah, Vegeta would've been evil regardless. Saiyans are savage space Vikings that like to go around wrecking shyt for no reason. The whole deal with Frieza was mutually beneficial cuz they were getting paid to do what they always do anyway.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Vegeta was 100 percent evil. They killed people because they enjoyed it and for frieza.

Vegeta even turned around and killed his own boy.
You heard what Goku said after they wished everybody back during the fight with Kid Buu. Only good people were brought back so that makes Vegeta one of the good ones, regardless of him killing thousands of innocent people at the world martial arts stadium just a few days prior :troll:

Last edited: