Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren a petty chump. Remember master Mutaito from OG Dragon Ball? He went through the same shyt with King Piccolo. KP came through and beat him and his crew, killed his students and took over the whole urf. What did Mutaito do? Went into hiding by himself to train, came back and sealed KP with the Mafuba at the cost of his own life. :myman:

Jiren...went as far as to try and kill Goku's friends because he couldn't stomach the idea Goku cherished his loved ones. Something he has forsaken out of bytchmadednes.
tenor.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Look at this entire town watching this shyt live...:wow: Toriyama is a gawddamn fool if he ends the series on a high note and DOESN'T come back... Sitting on cake... DBS broke the buildings...

Yeah Dragon Ball is HUGE in Mexico. Like it's popular here but over in Latin America it's Batman/Superman status.

That's a understatement breh.

gokutacos-620x.jpg

Yeah, our Mexican brothers love themselves some DBZ.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
How can they properly wrap this shyt up in 20 minutes?
i dont think they can. Expect some type of open ended shyt. Have everybody watching like :lupe:..........then :damn:

gonna suck but the anticipation for the next season will be unreal :wow: especially if they go to that young adult slot :banderas:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i dont think they can. Expect some type of open ended shyt. Have everybody watching like :lupe:..........then :damn:

gonna suck but the anticipation for the next season will be unreal :wow: especially if they go to that young adult slot :banderas:
I have a feeling we'll be seeing way more Goten and Trunks next time around...

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
when Son started to cramp up and that purple aura surrounded him the whole world thought we were about to hear "hohoho" :mjlol::skip::dead:

17 just came back to make sure he got the MVP trophy he deserves :wow:

Jiren went from the baddest man this series has ever seen and people crying OP to scumbag begging for his exit in record time :mjgrin:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

they out here chanting his name :ohlawd:

*freezer* *freezer* *freezer* *freezer*

wish i was there :mjcry:

Holy shyt that last one is from Chile :krs: :ohhh:

"Marciano culiao" :laff: :laff: :dead:

I need to go to the next one for the finale if it's somewhere close in Santiago :mjgrin:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

Ain't it a hour special?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I know i wasn't the only losing my shyt at telling do Goku do not kill this nicca!!

:damn:
shyt I thought he was gonna give jiren energy:lolbron:
Gohan would lose his shyt right there.
''this disloyal motherfukker''
images

''You out here giving frieza and jiren energy. You throwing arm was good throwing that senzu to cell but you,couldn't throw a potara earring back then?
images

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How can they properly wrap this shyt up in 20 minutes?

This shyt has been dope but low key, I been waiting for them to wrap this shyt up like 2 eps ago.:lolbron:

Like its funny they aint even showing that clock countdown no more cuz I couldve sworn 3 or 4 eps ago they said it was 3 minutes left:mjlol:

Martha