Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Simply gonna leave this here for all of y'all bytching and complaining.
28472170_1780565438642375_5918822769809847810_n.jpg

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Real talk, episode 130 was fukking epic! These episodes really do just get better and better. fukk all the complaints. Stop worrying so much about storytelling and power levels. Just enjoy the damn show. We really only have one episode left brehs.

This fight between Jiren and Kakarot has been absolutely phenomenal. Kakarot keeps coming back for more and more no matter what Jiren does to him. Kakarot got Jiren FURIOUS out here. Got him constantly switching his demeanor and even got him turning heel. Jiren's power up was epic too. No denying Kakarot has an impact on everyone he comes across.

Don't know about y'all but I always look forward to the conversations in the stands and the fukkery that the Zenos provide. Whis stays breaking shyt down and kicking knowledge. Belmod stays complaining and bytchin like coli posters in here. Beerus is just pure entertainment. Vegeta always got something to say. Also loved how this episode had flashbacks to the OG Dragon Ball.

The ending of 130 was fantastic. Y'all love bytching about asspuls and the story but NOBODY saw those plot twists coming. 17 the true MVP is ALIVE AND WELL! We finally see Frieza. Kakarot's body betrays him at the worst time. Jiren getting his ass whooped and begging for elimination. I really can't believe it all comes to a close next week.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Was he? I don’t remember. I don’t really get that deep into dragonball. I just watch and enjoy. I don’t need it to be perfect. I’m not a nerd.
I’m not trying to criticize you, I’m just speaking in general about Vegeta stans

Like Akira has done everything he could to make dude a laughing stock 95% of the time. I guess the 5% of limelight he gets surpasses every other character not named Goku, but it’s still wack

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People are bytching about Jiren's switch on behavior but that's a staple with Toriyama villains. On their confident stoic :win:shyt when they're in control but the second somebody on their level or better comes around they all "BUT IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST:damn::to::mjcry::sadcam::sadbron:" like Goku hit em with the babality or something.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
People are bytching about Jiren's switch on behavior but that's a staple with Toriyama villains. On their confident stoic :win:shyt when they're in control but the second somebody on their level or better comes around they all "BUT IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST:damn::to::mjcry::sadcam::sadbron:" like Goku hit em with the babality or something.
And what's crazy about Jiren is the fact he is a flawed Hero with villainous ambition. Even tho he's arrogant and cocky he still wants to save his Universe

Very Shakespearean