Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Jiren with the villainous heel dialogue and turn:bookerdamn:

All the endless stamina and non-ending conclusions :bookerdamn:

17 coming back outta nowhere and still being in the ring regardless of all the blasts and in-fighing between Goku & Jiren?

full

How the hell am I even suppose to feel tension for Goku & Co. right now? They got three members, one minute left, and seemingly endless stamina with a tired Jiren on top of all that? But Jiren doesn't deserve to have been this shyt already :camby:

Breh, this writing. :snoop:
Y'all birch like some women

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The way they handled Jiren. These dudes had no clue :dead:

"Brehs, Jiren is kind of like Superman and shyt. Why would anyone hate him?" :patrice:

"Aight then, let's make it he beats Goku's ass and meditates on some "these nikkas beneath me type shyt"":gladbron:

a few weeks later

"Brehs, I'm hearing Jiren still got fans. We didn't make it clear enough that they ain't supposed to fukk with dude. Who's idea was that meditating shyt? That came out lowkey fly if I'm being honest" :ohhh:

"Check this. How about if we say Jiren really isn't about no friendship type of shyt? Like that Pride Trooper shyt was just a front so he could goon up and ride out on nikkas" :hubie:

"Oooooh. We should get him to punk Toppo bytch ass too. This dude Jiren is so gangsta ":banderas:

last week

"Man what the fukk? :dahell: I'm seeing on Twitter that people want Jiren to beat Goku in the final match. We ain't make it clear to these motherfukkers. fukk everybody that watch this show mane" :pacspit:

"How about if we get Jiren to try and kill the audience? That Superman shyt was a few months ago. No one is gonna remember that" :mjgrin:
Jiren had two fans lol

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The way they handled Jiren. These dudes had no clue :dead:

"Brehs, Jiren is kind of like Superman and shyt. Why would anyone hate him?" :patrice:

"Aight then, let's make it he beats Goku's ass and meditates on some "these nikkas beneath me type shyt"":gladbron:

a few weeks later

"Brehs, I'm hearing Jiren still got fans. We didn't make it clear enough that they ain't supposed to fukk with dude. Who's idea was that meditating shyt? That came out lowkey fly if I'm being honest" :ohhh:

"Check this. How about if we say Jiren really isn't about no friendship type of shyt? Like that Pride Trooper shyt was just a front so he could goon up and ride out on nikkas" :hubie:

"Oooooh. We should get him to punk Toppo bytch ass too. This dude Jiren is so gangsta ":banderas:

last week

"Man what the fukk? :dahell: I'm seeing on Twitter that people want Jiren to beat Goku in the final match. We ain't make it clear to these motherfukkers. fukk everybody that watch this show mane" :pacspit:

"How about if we get Jiren to try and kill the audience? That Superman shyt was a few months ago. No one is gonna remember that" :mjgrin:
Talk about having no clue. Jiren being a Superman clone is manga only :mjlol: