Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:heh: WHAT?!?! Dude you don't understand Krillin been goku's ride or die since day 1 fam... to hell and back literally... Also Piccolo too... and now Vegeta...

Everyone riding for goku why you so mad at that man?!?!:laff:

So I'm supposed to give this nikka a pass for being a tenured well established ho? Where they do that at? :dahell:

I don't like the dikkrider, never have so when they got him on 11 every episode this arc:scusthov:

I'm pretty sure I've seen everyone in this thread point out characters they don't like, Krillin is one of mine.:umad:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man I want the last episode to be an hour at least.

They packed so much shyt into 130 tonight. Im antsy just replaying everything in my head

Yo when that "You're fukked" heavy metal-theme song usually associated with jiren hit and I saw some shyt tear through Goku's Chest. I thought Frieza was cashing in his MITB briefcase lol.

The double swerve at the end. geesh.

Super needs to be the official continuation of Z. Much as I like Z I dont wanna revisit that shyt anymore in any way going forward. Super with all of its inconsistencies and short comings is better to me. There's opportunity for new themes and story formats to take place. I
it is a Canon continuation.

And the series is a martial art series idk what format could work that will force it to cause fighting outside of a war arc.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I'm supposed to give this nikka a pass for being a tenured well established ho? Where they do that at? :dahell:

I don't like the dikkrider, never have so when they got him on 11 every episode this arc:scusthov:

I'm pretty sure I've seen everyone in this thread point out characters they don't like, Krillin is one of mine.:umad:

Damn man you need to let it go...:heh:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
How can a technique be mastered if the results of you using it blows your back out in a bloody mess.. ||

Jiren pretty much bent the knee to Goku:wow:

It's gotta be like 10 seconds left, can't they just run from the nikka until the time run out?..

Great episode, I've enjoyed all of Super, but these anime's have to realize superior technique and strategy should always win out over how much energy, chakra, mana or nen someone has...

I think that leads to more longevity. These nikkas are now at god level, there is no where else to go...:picard:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
Probably already been said since I'm just catching up but the name of the next episode being the same quote GT ended with got me like :patrice:
They had Goku over there looking like Yamcha tho..lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How can a technique be mastered if the results of you using it blows your back out in a bloody mess.. ||

Jiren pretty much bent the knee to Goku:wow:

It's gotta be like 10 seconds left, can't they just run from the nikka until the time run out?..

Great episode, I've enjoyed all of Super, but these anime's have to realize superior technique and strategy should always win out over how much energy, chakra, mana or nen someone has...

I think that leads to more longevity. These nikkas are now at god level, there is no where else to go...:picard:

It has happened before all throughout the entire series to goku... Goku has the energy but his body not used to that shyt... I remember when he first used the Kaio-ken against vegeta and his muscle in his shoulder popped..:scust:

I believe he more or less mastered that shyt but like breh explained his body can't handle all that shyt he's still a mortal tbh..:manny: He legit burnt himself out...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
So Frieza is a legit ally now :hhh: he better still betray them he's supposed to be evil as f***. There is no Aizen/Orochimaru prolonging the end of the world scenario for him he's already dead.
He may be evil but he ain't stupid and that would be stupid.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You probably one of the ones thats been bytching all year yet come back to watch. You should have just gladly took your anguish and stopped watching. Yet here your are :camby:

See you next week for more bytching :francis:

I hope at least time you find closure :yeshrug:
I haven't complained once check my post history in this thread. This was too much plot twist that made no sense. After a great build up they hit us with another confusing ending

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
So they basically turned Ultra Instinct into another SSJ3? A draining transformation?

That would explain why it never showed up in Dragonball GT. lil
Gt isn't cannon and he hasn't fully mastered the skill yet