Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
so jiren basically turned into buff buu?

also 17 shouldn't be allowed to continue to fight he was marked off on godpad. Frieza yes he can still fight

Ultra Instinct was better in an incomplete form when goku was roaring and shyt. How da fukk is he getting hit if he can fight and defend without thinking? :dwillhuh:
I was wondering how he was getting hit too :snoop:
Fight animation was :wow: tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah Dragon Ball is HUGE in Mexico. Like it's popular here but over in Latin America it's Batman/Superman status.

As a chilean, I can confirm that. Dragon Ball is popular as fukk for every generation younger than 40. I do believe Mexico takes it to a whole nother level though :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This episode was wack! Jiren was ruin bc of the storyline. Vegeta doesn't look as good because 17 outlasted him, and anilaza don't look as strong now, Freiza looking like too much of a good guy for my liking, 17 loss his moment
Jiren was ruined? Lol jiren actually makes sense now. His code that he lives by and has gotten him this far is being challenged by what goku represents it’s similar to vegeta.

So while he was dogging toppo for throwing away justice he had already did the same thing in order to become stronger. (Threw away trust)

Vegeta k.o’d toppo, something 17 couldn’t have done. The androids should technically outlast everybody seeing as they never run out of energy.

Frieza not trying to get erased, I’m sure he’ll attempt to make frieza moves next ep

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so jiren basically turned into buff buu?

also 17 shouldn't be allowed to continue to fight he was marked off on godpad. Frieza yes he can still fight

Ultra Instinct was better in an incomplete form when goku was roaring and shyt. How da fukk is he getting hit if he can fight and defend without thinking? :dwillhuh:
Ultra instinct doesn’t dodge everything, it just is auto defense. You can still get hit if you’re body can’t respond in time. Goku didn’t start to get hit here and there until jiren powered all the way up

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This episode was wack! Jiren was ruin bc of the storyline. Vegeta doesn't look as good because 17 outlasted him, and anilaza don't look as strong now, Freiza looking like too much of a good guy for my liking, 17 loss his moment
You can stfu too that was the best episode in Super no questions. That was some of the best animation in Super we've seen :camby:

Daps
I don't get the "They ruined Jiren!!!" complaints; if anything him snapping like he did reflexively makes him a (slightly) more interesting character to me. Dude had almost zero personality and then they decided to double down on the blandness by giving him the most generic, boring tragic backstory you could possibly think of. I don't think there was enough character there for what he did to be "out of character" in the first place. :russ:

I think the decision to make him so pathologically obsessed in the idea of "Justice through strength by individual merit alone" that he snaps after seeing Goku surpass him with the motivation of his friends and family gave him a much needed infusion of some kind of personality/character that he'd been missing up to this point. I like how it exposes him as hypocritical in the light too; he talked shyt and condescended to Toppo for losing to Vegeta while abandoning his Pride Trooper ideals and going full on god of destruction. But when he was in the same desperate position Jiren did the same thing but even worse by trying to fade every innocent U7 bystander just cause Goku had him mad giving him that work with their support. Got his ass beaten in more embarrassing fashion too :umad:

I think what Jiren revealed himself to be is a lot more interesting than just the generic "stoic, quiet unstoppable warrior" jank he was for all of the arc up to this point. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the "They ruined Jiren!!!" complaints; if anything him snapping like he did reflexively makes him a (slightly) more interesting character to me. Dude had almost zero personality and then they decided to double down on the blandness by giving him the most generic, boring tragic backstory you could possibly think of.

I think the decision to make him so pathologically obsessed in the idea of "Justice through strength by individual merit alone" that he snaps after seeing Goku surpass him with the motivation of his friends and family gave him a much needed infusion of some kind of personality/character that he'd been missing up to this point. I like how it exposes him as hypocritical in the light too; he talked shyt and condescended to Toppo for losing to Vegeta while abandoning his Pride Trooper ideals and going full on god of destruction. But when he was in the same desperate position Jiren did the same thing but even worse by trying to fade every innocent U7 bystander just cause Goku had him mad giving him that work with their support. Got his ass beaten in more embarrassing fashion too :umad:

I think what Jiren revealed himself to be is a lot more interesting than just the generic "stoic, quiet unstoppable warrior" jank he was for all of the arc up to this point. :manny:
Exactly

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jiren was ruined? Lol jiren actually makes sense now. His code that he lives by and has gotten him this far is being challenged by what goku represents it’s similar to vegeta.

So while he was dogging toppo for throwing away justice he had already did the same thing in order to become stronger. (Threw away trust)

Vegeta k.o’d toppo, something 17 couldn’t have done. The androids should technically outlast everybody seeing as they never run out of energy.

Frieza not trying to get erased, I’m sure he’ll attempt to make frieza moves next ep
Thanks for reminding me that moment was irrelevant :francis:

Toppo got ruined when he didn't eliminate anyone so what ever ...

I thought Anilaza was the coolest last stand ever now he didn't even kill 18

And you don't know if Freiza Gon be Freiza, this episode proves none of us know shyt

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
As a chilean, I can confirm that. Dragon Ball is popular as fukk for every generation younger than 40. I do believe Mexico takes it to a whole nother level though :wow:

That's a understatement breh.

gokutacos-620x.jpg