Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Man I want the last episode to be an hour at least.

They packed so much shyt into 130 tonight. Im antsy just replaying everything in my head

Yo when that "You're fukked" heavy metal-theme song usually associated with jiren hit and I saw some shyt tear through Goku's Chest. I thought Frieza was cashing in his MITB briefcase lol.

The double swerve at the end. geesh.

Super needs to be the official continuation of Z. Much as I like Z I dont wanna revisit that shyt anymore in any way going forward. Super with all of its inconsistencies and short comings is better to me. There's opportunity for new themes and story formats to take place. I

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Androids have and continue to be the best thing in this Trashniment of Power. Seeing 17 and 18 bond then turn into killers is just magnificent. Meanwhile the other retarded verses are gaining up on Goku. Instead of letting him and Jiren duke out and weaken the other and strike. No let’s attack him now. Stupid.

The best matches have been 17 (amazing use of technique for eliminations) & Hit (vs Jiren/Dyspo). U6 Saiyans have been handled terrible. Eliminated the one we cared about & made his talent fall behind. Meanwhile, the Lesbaiyans are taking Goku pound for pound.

3/3 on this thread with 17. Goku/Jiren as last was expected and Frieza was widely expected as darkhorse. 17!!!!! breh grinded himself into this. Best character in the tournie for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They did Jiren wrong there. He never once tried to take an innocent live and now suddenly this.

He's getting desperate and losing... :manny: I mean he's not a villain per se but he doesn't believe in all of that family & friends equal strength shyt...

Also didn't vegeta do the same shyt in dbz buu saga to goad goku into finally fighting him???:jbhmm: People tend to forget shyt here...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Sweet Yeshua :picard: Goku is fukking this nikka up.

Limit-Breaker JIREN :blessed: turned the tournament stage to hell :wow:

Krillin on the sidelines screaming like he's Goku's girl :hhh:

Jiren tryna kill this nikka :damn:

"I swear on that faith I can never back down now!" Goku with an all-time DB quotable right there :banderas:

You can really feel the speed when Goku is soaring through the air in UI. Animation is great.

JIREN WAS ABOUT TO GIVE U7 THAT DIRT NAP :shakedamn:

They really had No. 17 survive :stopitslime: Get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt man :camby:

The scene where Goku's body gave out looked like something out of Rurouni Kenshin

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WTF HAPPENED DID GOKU LEGIT HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR SOME shyt WITH THE ENERGY BLOWBACKED INTO HIM??? :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
According to whis he got hit the limit breaking power of thr gods which can also be energy of destruction and freizas theme was playing, plus Goku was surrounded by purple and looked as if he ate a energy of destruction again:ehh:

Last edited: