Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man those spoilers turned me off I don't even know if I wanna watch this shyt now :martin:

Even tho I knew Goku losing will be more predictable I was hoping they so something different this time.

Goku hasn't had one W this entire series :mjlol:
The wild thing is I think the writers are trying to give people what they want but people are just to numb to see past (goku being the main character and what the heart of dragon ball is)

Since super we've gotten

Shorter fights
Much less filler
Goku losing fights reguarly
Vegeta being as strong if not stronger than goku most of the anime
Fusion
Future trunks
No wishes from the dragon balls
Other z fighters being relevant

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why do people choose goku to fight other anime and comic characters over the rest of the z cast?
I'm talking that Death Battle shyt saying Superman will beat Goku and then you got people saying Saitama will beat Goku. I used to defend Goku but after this. I can't :yeshrug:

How can I defend a character that can't win in his own fukking anime? So for now on anytime you put Goku against somehow I got Goku loses for the simple fact he's GOAT character of Is. Tell me Batman will Goku and I'll agree with you.

Once again Goku doesn't win a tournament.

Kudos to Frieda tho :banderas:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I'm talking that Death Battle shyt saying Superman will beat Goku and then you got people saying Saitama will beat Goku. I used to defend Goku but after this. I can't :yeshrug:

How can I defend a character that can't win in his own fukking anime? So for now on anytime you put Goku against somehow I got Goku loses for the simple fact he's GOAT character of Is. Tell me Batman will Goku and I'll agree with you.

Once again Goku doesn't win a tournament.

Kudos to Frieda tho :banderas:
But they always use goku for those fan fights for a reason. Not vegeta, freeza, buu etc.

Goku :umad:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:@ those spoilers.
Ballsy move having Goku take the L here. Wasn't expecting that. :banderas: So now this means he still has room to get strongr which means more DB in the future.:lawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming frieza gets the wish, what would he wish for.

The possibilities are crazy.

I don't even see him wishing for immortally or anything like that anymore.

I wonder if he's just wish to be alive again. Assuming he only gets one wish I guess that would sum up things pretty well. He gotta wish himself back to life.