New character popularity poll from Japan

テレビアニメ「ドラゴンボール」 キャラクター人気投票|アニテン

Vegeta did it. He actually dethroned Bardock :wow:

c5usii3.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
As he usually does, but people want to make it out like he always wins. He has like a 50 percent win rate vs "main villains"

he lost to vegeta, he lost to cell, in super he lost to fused zama and black, hit, and almost fell out the ring a number of times also.

:yeshrug:
Exactly all you bytch ass Goku haters can stfu now. Talking about it's Goku show. This nikka stays losing. Masters UI but loses still :mjlol:

When's the last time Goku won a big fight fair and square?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Exactly all you bytch ass Goku haters can stfu now. Talking about it's Goku show. This nikka stays losing. Masters UI but loses still :mjlol:

He hasn't lost yet and the last fight he won was against kefla

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Frieza on Namek

I don't really count Buu as a win. Dude needed crazy help just for the spirit bomb and even then he needed the dragon balls to actually follow through and win

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man those spoilers turned me off I don't even know if I wanna watch this shyt now :martin:

Even tho I knew Goku losing will be more predictable I was hoping they so something different this time.

Goku hasn't had one W this entire series :mjlol:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Man those spoilers turned me off I don't even know if I wanna watch this shyt now :martin:

Even tho I knew Goku losing will be more predictable I was hoping they so something different this time.

Goku hasn't had one W this entire series :mjlol:
At least it doesn't look like it'll be a draw :manny:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This is why people always have Goku losing to other characters in Animes and Comic Books. Cuz y'all keep making this nikka lose :laff:
Why do people choose goku to fight other anime and comic characters over the rest of the z cast?