Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
When its all said and done, I feel like UI is going to be something Goku doesn't like or use because he feels like its not him or his actually powers. basically like he has no control over the fight and his body is just doing stuff which really isn't goku's style.

He lives for the fight and to get stronger, if his body is just doing stuff on its own and no thought from him is really going into it....yeah that's a wrap for UI outside of emergencies or to seal a victory.

He might try and put his own twist on UI though.
The saddest part about that is I can legit see Goku 7 years later watching Omega Shinron body planet Earth on some “I’m not gonna use this cause I want a real fight”

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
28685946_711805975873684_2435642535912641737_n.jpg
Yo I just caught up and this is literally me right now. It's 12am, my girl and daughter asleep, and I'm scouring the internet to see if I missed something about Frieza cause that got me heated :dead:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Goku loses :ehh:

As he usually does, but people want to make it out like he always wins. He has like a 50 percent win rate vs "main villains"

he lost to vegeta, he lost to cell, in super he lost to fused zama and black, hit, and almost fell out the ring a number of times also.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As he usually does, but people want to make it out like he always wins. He has like a 50 percent win rate vs "main villains"

he lost to vegeta, he lost to cell, in super he lost to fused zama and black, hit, and almost feel out the ring a number of times also.

:yeshrug:
Goku always winning is a meme at this point

Even against Kid Buu he needed Vegeta, Mr Satan, Fat Buu, Dende and Porunga just to inch out a win