Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Wait he’s mad?
Yeah, it’s been reported from multiple Japanese sites that Toriyama is not happy the way the anime is going.

I’ve been told the manga and the anime are worlds apart, but because DBS super comes on at 9:00 am in Japan; The violence has been toned down.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Came back from the dead on some Thriller shyt to take that W. Dance on em Gawd. The Emperor has reclaimed his throne:wow:.
6O61kG2.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, it’s been reported from multiple Japanese sites that Toriyama is not happy the way the anime is going.

I’ve been told the manga and the anime are worlds apart, but because DBS super comes on at 9:00 am in Japan; The violence has been toned down.

:picard: Damn Toriyama want nikkas to be missing limbs and shyt again.... You want blood and guts put it on cable or netflix exclusive...:wow:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
The wild thing is I think the writers are trying to give people what they want but people are just to numb to see past (goku being the main character and what the heart of dragon ball is)

Since super we've gotten

Shorter fights
Much less filler
Goku losing fights reguarly
Vegeta being as strong if not stronger than goku most of the anime
Fusion
Future trunks
No wishes from the dragon balls
Other z fighters being relevant
This. Enjoy brehs. We ate good. :mjcry:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
At this point, I don't really care. These last few episodes have made me not care and even dislike Universe 7 to an extent with all the excessive power-ups, asspulls, and an overexposed peanut gallery stating the obvious. It's boring and not at all compelling.

So ending with Jiren & U11 [possibly] taking he W?
giphy.webp

:blessed: