Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless there is something “magical” about god ki then goku would lose again.l to superman

He can’t beat jiren with UI yet, he’s not about to beat Superman.

I’m assuming the final ep is a 40 min special. No way they can wrap up this fight and touch on wishes and “after fight events” in one 20 min ep.

That also makes me think that nothing crazy is gonna happen wit my friza because they just don’t have the time.

That or they gonna leave us on a hell of a cliff hanger

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That also makes me think that nothing crazy is gonna happen wit my friza because they just don’t have the time.

What Id ideally like to see happen is Jiren wins barely over Goku, Frieza sneaks him, accidentally kills him, U7 both wins and Frieza doesnt become the God of Destruction. That seems to be both realistic and fit within the confines of the deadline. BUT, this is all assuming that Toriyama ends this thinking he'll never get a chance to finish it. Its within the realm of possibility that he knows this'll come back one day soon enough to where he can leave us with a cliff hanger and still be able to explain it (prob via a timeskip)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shorty is bad, the reaction community has some jawns

Some coli breh made a thread and asked if anime brehs get p*ssy.

Shorty is a model and love anime too. Don't matter who you are. There is someone for everyone out there.

OT- Vegeta bold statement and Goku transition to ultra instinct were the best.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Unless there is something “magical” about god ki then goku would lose again.l to superman

He can’t beat jiren with UI yet, he’s not about to beat Superman.

I’m assuming the final ep is a 40 min special. No way they can wrap up this fight and touch on wishes and “after fight events” in one 20 min ep.

If the timer runs out then U7 will win as long as Freiza stays hidden and Goku holds off Jiren long enough

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
4.jpg

tenor.gif

Lord have Mercy. Had the Gods leaning back, Had Vegeta defending him, Rearranged Jiren's guts, Had Beerus and Whis looking on with pride. My N!gga really the GOAT for real........