Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

yyy

All Star
Daps
Anyone want to explain the body heat stuff? I really don't get that at all.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why is nikkas coming in here and hating on this episode tho?!??!:mindblown: All these little I can't get into it remarks irks the shyt outta me...

WE'RE AT THE LAST EPISODE...AND YOU CAN'T GET INTO IT, YOUR NOT FEELING IT?!? :damn: THEN WHY THE fukk ARE YOU HERE!!! YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED IT!!!

Bruh, these haters are a joke at this point.

Haters be like “ how can you watch this crap”, but 1550 pages later they still here talking the same shyt.

Haters: “This show is so trash”, but every Saturday at 9:00 they still watching.

It’s ridiculous.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I understand but 90% of animes in DBZ's category do that with 60+ episodes under their belt. You don't need to shorten arcs or seasons to get that result.

When Tori-yams is just handing cliff notes off for only key story elements and cashing checks, yea they need to shorten it. This isn't a manga adaptation where they are just following the chapters like Z, FMA, or One piece; just look how Fused Zamasu was handled compared to the anime.

I don't know what's going with Toei as to why the planning is so short but it shows. I'd rather an amazing 52 episode Dragonball run then a 130 episodes of terrible to average.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah. Everything on Crunchyroll and Funimation and a few other sites are there. It works great on Xbox, but I heard it's a little iffy on mobile

shyt works good for me and I downloaded the super eps offline too :blessed:

Love downloading offline with vrv
Only thing is vrv just misses a few funi and Crunchyroll series but they get majority

peppe

Superstar
Daps
When the gods all stood up recognizing goku’s power :wow:

When beerus asked whis if goku was finally there :wow:

When the music changed and goku had jiren energyblast in his hand like it was nothing:wow:

The invisible beatings jiren took:wow: