Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
that limit break is bullshyt compared to incomplete ultra instinct that goku has. vegeta is far behind now. He's only catching up with UI
Vegeta has stated already he doesn't care about U.I. and he'll find another way for power like he always does.

Fire episode though :whoo:We already know Frieza Sama going to hohohohohohoho his way to victory though:ufdup:Watch his wish reset time or some shyt causing this movie to happen :pachaha:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I never left......you phaggot:umad:
n-THE-WOLF-OF-WALL-STREET-628x314.jpg

I'm right here.....wassup?:rudy::umad:

I don't even bother replying to these ho bait posts anymore. The Prince was right there, front & center, once again preaching on Saiyan Pride, keeping Goku on code.

They hate us but they can't get rid of us. :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is nikkas coming in here and hating on this episode tho?!??!:mindblown: All these little I can't get into it remarks irks the shyt outta me...

WE'RE AT THE LAST EPISODE...AND YOU CAN'T GET INTO IT, YOUR NOT FEELING IT?!? :damn: THEN WHY THE fukk ARE YOU HERE!!! YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED IT!!!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If there's another Dragonball series keep that shyt to 26 episodes per season or have a longer preproduction phase, cause the animation and pacing is boring. Nicely drawn frame stills animating everything in after effects is lazy as fukk Toei.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was wondering what the catch was to UI. I mean obviously the dude who beat killed Jiren's family is more powerful but other than that. Is Ultra Instinct something that can only be reached from the edge of defeat? Is it based on the opponent?

He can't just go jumping in an out like SSJ or SSB going forward can he?
I assumed Jiren became this powerful after/because of the one who offed his family. Meaning Jiren is much stronger than him now. But who knows they might milk this shyt where goku and them help Jiren beat the guy next season

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why is nikkas coming in here and hating on this episode tho?!??!:mindblown: All these little I can't get into it remarks irks the shyt outta me...

WE'RE AT THE LAST EPISODE...AND YOU CAN'T GET INTO IT, YOUR NOT FEELING IT?!? :damn: THEN WHY THE fukk ARE YOU HERE!!! YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED IT!!!
yeah the first episode wasnt death balls and spirit bombs being tossed around all wild, it was tryin to build up the magnitude of this transformation

probably the first set of consecutive episodes with some semblance of pacing and well thought out cohesion in a while. Vegeta has been a good conductor of events, so to speak. Im glad we're gonna be left with several demonstrations of how far these two have advanced together.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If there's another Dragonball series keep that shyt to 26 episodes per season or have a longer preproduction phase, cause the animation and pacing is boring. Nicely drawn frame stills animating everything in after effects is lazy as fukk Toei.
alot of people were clamoring to make it seasonal if it were to come back. That'd be interesting because it'd force so many impactful moments to happen almost every episode, which is far from the typical DB style.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ufdup:I told ya'll this shyt would happen if this thread got stickied. All the trolls and flooding in.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
alot of people were clamoring to make it seasonal if it were to come back. That'd be interesting because it'd force so many impactful moments to happen almost every episode, which is far from the typical DB style.

A lot of the moments are callbacks to Z and OG dragonball and even Z had a lot of filler. When you're best animators are taking weeks off from crucial episodes and the bulk of work is sent to the Philippines there's a problem here. also those impactful moments can carry more weight when they are able to build a story organically.

Fools Cooly, Gungrave, and Kill la Kill kept me on the edge my seat when they appeared and Fooly Cooly was only 6 episodes:mindblown:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the moments are callbacks to Z and OG dragonball and even Z had a lot of filler. When you're best animators are taking weeks off from crucial episodes and the bulk of work is sent to the Philippines there's a problem here. also those impactful moments can carry more weight when they are able to build a story organically.

Fools Cooly, Gungrave, and Kill la Kill kept me on the edge my seat when they appeared and Fooly Cooly was only 6 episodes:mindblown:

FLCL was a fukking mess. We don't need that dumb philosophical third eye shyt in Dragon Ball. :hhh:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
FLCL was a fukking mess. We don't need that dumb philosophical third eye shyt in Dragon Ball. :hhh:

:leostare:Nobody is saying Goku needs to pull a guitar out of his head or have Goten go through puberty issues trying to fukk Videl.

My comment was about how FLCL scenes were able to convey more impact and weight in a limited episode order. :martin:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:Nobody is saying Goku needs to pull a guitar out of his head or have Goten go through puberty issues trying to fukk Videl.

My comment was about how FLCL scenes were able to convey more impact and weight in a limited episode order. :martin:
I understand but 90% of animes in DBZ's category do that with 60+ episodes under their belt. You don't need to shorten arcs or seasons to get that result.