Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Wasn't feeling this episode. Way too much talking. Expected Goku to get UI by the half way mark. Although the ending was dope.

Jiren said this my full power and said it's over then fukked around and powered up even more and threw even bigger attacks talking about it's over. Why didn't you just power up all the way in the first place breh

He isn't trying to live at all :mjlol:

DBS team using that “basketball reasons :troll:” logic.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can't wait for my man's frieza to blast goku and kick him out the ring on the final ep and get the wish tho.:mjgrin:

Where the vegeta stans at now :mjpls:
I never left......you phaggot:umad:
n-THE-WOLF-OF-WALL-STREET-628x314.jpg

I'm right here.....wassup?:rudy::umad:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Vegeta is officially 2 steps behind goku again

Shame

i was wondering what the catch was to UI. I mean obviously the dude who beat killed Jiren's family is more powerful but other than that. Is Ultra Instinct something that can only be reached from the edge of defeat? Is it based on the opponent?

He can't just go jumping in an out like SSJ or SSB going forward can he?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was wondering what the catch was to UI. I mean obviously the dude who beat killed Jiren's family is more powerful but other than that. Is Ultra Instinct something that can only be reached from the edge of defeat? Is it based on the opponent?

He can't just go jumping in an out like SSJ or SSB going forward can he?

it seems like UI comes with being completely drained of your power after reaching a certain level (god level) in power it seems. Goku's transformation was triggered by that spirit bomb eating him alive.

I'm sure goku would've loved UI against frieza on namek pre ssj

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fam. You didn't see Vegeta limit break again? You saw how Vegeta told Goku to get his weight up beat down Jiren? That wasn't prince shyt. That straight Solomonic Negus talk. :salute:

that limit break is bullshyt compared to incomplete ultra instinct that goku has. vegeta is far behind now. He's only catching up with UI