Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The quotables this episode were god-tier...

Zeno mimicking the kamehameha :russ::deadmanny:

Vegeta went from the noble underdog gawd to the Saiyan Coach Popovich. Put the fear of the god of the gods of destruction in Belmond, had him begging Jiren to hit that ring out before it was too late.

Then hit Goku with that Thug Motivation 101...:to:

“Kakarot! I’ve placed my pride.. my promise.. EVERYTHING in your hands! Your defeat is unacceptable! STEP OVER THE STATE OF THE GODS!”

Said that shyt IN FRONT of the Gods too...

tenor.gif

Whis and Beerus was on some Tony Romo shyt with the play-by-play... calling out the plays before the snap.

“It looks like there’s nothing to worry about. I feel it. On jiren, no, on the fight itself, Goku San is focusing his heart and soul, heating himself up intensely and wildly.”

tenor.gif

Beerus: “you lot. shut up and watch.”

tenor.gif

Even gave us an explanation for how Goku ascended to the mastered form (his offense finally caught up with his defense).

Might be my favorite episode from the entire Super run. Goku beasted so hard even the gods had to acknowledge the gawd at the end. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the writing is so terrible how is zeno able to watch this fight but he was complaining about dypshyts speed. smh

also vegeta got done dirty again and super is over. Sheesh
It's bullshyt they never let Vegeta win. He always has to be second best to Goku. Even Gohan got to shine once against Cell.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I gotta wait till Sunday:mjcry:.

Oh and FYI, you nikkas need to hop on VRV. New anime episodes drop AS SOON as they drop for Japan and that shyt is crystal clear:whew:.

Only cost $9.99 for ad-free and full access streaming.

VRV?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Best sequence IMO was when Belmod was like "hurry up and end it" and Jiren threw those two kicks to push Goku back, hit him with that Green Lantern beam and then launched that crazy barrage.

Also, based on Jiren's aura in the preview -- looks like he gets UI?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't feeling this episode. Way too much talking. Expected Goku to get UI by the half way mark. Although the ending was dope.

Jiren said this my full power and said it's over then fukked around and powered up even more and threw even bigger attacks talking about it's over. Why didn't you just power up all the way in the first place breh

He isn't trying to live at all :mjlol: