Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Look, Vegeta went out Hard to me. He gave everything he had there when he basically had nothing. He took Jiren on in that state has to be commended. Saiyans giving their last bit of energy isn't new. We've seen it in movies and on the show. #17 committing suicide was commendable too. As for people upset that it comes down to Goku again, I'm sorry but this entire Franchise is based off Goku story technically. Sure it would be cool for Vegeta to get the W but it's not like Goku wins a lot of Tournaments in Dragon Ball History anyway. He's the Neo of the Dragon Ball Matrix. We all speculated about the "White" Form with Gohan for a while but I guess they are giving it to Goku as an upgrade from UI. Freeza's punk a$$ still hiding, can't believe him and Goku are the final two but for symbolism purposes I shouldn't be shocked. Well we are almost at the finish line, 3 More Episodes To Go.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have y'all imagined how strong Vegeta would be if he had as many masters training him as Goku did.

Vegeta basically caught up to Goku just be whis's training. Imagine if Vegeta knew kioken and trained in otherworld...

Basically Goku would be nothing without the teachers that trained him. Just a lot of talent with no direction.

Vegeta on the other hand got to where he is on pure self determination.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It’s pretty much be shown over that once vegeta learned blue he was stronger than goku at least in raw power. Goku has the upper hand in power ups tho. But blue vs blue vegeta is clearly stronger

No he isn't. He's never been. Why do you idiots keep saying this after countless examples showing otherwise. You are an idiot.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Have y'all imagined how strong Vegeta would be if he had as many masters training him as Goku did.

Vegeta basically caught up to Goku just be whis's training. Imagine if Vegeta knew kioken and trained in otherworld...

Basically Goku would be nothing without the teachers that trained him. Just a lot of talent with no direction.

Vegeta on the other hand got to where he is on pure self determination.

Imagine if Goku went into the time chamber as many times as Vegeta did. Just give it a rest with the hypothetical bullshyt. You guys sound fukking ridiculous.

Oh can you imagine how stating Gohan would be if he trained for those 7 years?? :camby: