Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I wonder if Vegeta going to be singing GOATku’s praises from the sidelines like he did against kid buu :mjlol:

He’s Son’s biggest cheerleader :mjgrin:
:ufedup: disrespecting Vegeta like that. When we having those DBFZ matches, I need to teach you to respect Vegeta :mjgrin:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
:dahell:
Who cares
OMWDQ62.gif
tenor.gif
But you know who ain't in the bleachers right now.

Frieza:lolbron:
Lemme break Vegeta & Frieza in ToP down for slow mawfukkas out here, Vegeta is doin this..

tumblr_inline_p2642g4yQB1qbjpiv_540.gif

tenor.gif

iQMaW0O.gif

:blessed:

While Frieza is doin THIS

Freeza_Pwned.gif

giphy.gif

:francis:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ufedup: disrespecting Vegeta like that. When we having those DBFZ matches, I need to teach you to respect Vegeta :mjgrin:
soon :demonic:

trying to get my Goku SSB down but i seem to be winning more matches with Tien :mjlol:

makes sense since Tien is that dude :obama:

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Brehs I'm way the fukk behind. I stopped watching this like a year ago when they were doing the little pre tournament cause I couldn't wait week to week. Started back up again and that scene when frieza and goku meet up again and punch each other made me shed tears

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall stay roasting each other in here:mjlol::picard:.
Vegeta Stan's roasting they selves. Super got like 3 episodes left and Vegeta still hasn't graduated from being on the sidelines in the final fight. Ole player two ass.

Vegeta always the first dude to talk the most shyt to wind up in the same place everytime. ON HIS BACK LIKE A HOE. WATCHING GOKU TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

Goku basically saving Vegeta from getting bullied. shyt Goku more of a dad to Vegeta than Gohan.:dame:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Vegeta Stan's roasting they selves. Super got like 3 episodes left and Vegeta still hasn't graduated from being on the sidelines in the final fight. Ole player two ass.

Vegeta always the first dude to talk the most shyt to wind up in the same place everytime. ON HIS BACK LIKE A HOE. WATCHING GOKU TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

Goku basically saving Vegeta from getting bullied. shyt Goku more of a dad to Vegeta than Gohan.:dame:
:wow: