Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if Goku went into the time chamber as many times as Vegeta did. Just give it a rest with the hypothetical bullshyt. You guys sound fukking ridiculous.

Oh can you imagine how stating Gohan would be if he trained for those 7 years?? :camby:
DBZ is all about theories and hypotheticals...

Why the fukk do you think this thread is 460 pages long? :dahell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that you are an idiot.

No he isn't. He's never been. Why do you idiots keep saying this after countless examples showing otherwise. You are an idiot.

I feel like you need to get gokus dikk out your mouth.

Vegeta was stronger than goku when he 1st showed up and this whole arc through super in BASE blue form.

It’s been shown over and over and hinted at as well that vegeta blue is stronger than goku blue.

It’s definitely stronger now that he’s learn to power up blue even more. But keep talking dumb.

Goku over all is stronger than vegeta because of UI and kioken can always be amped up. But master of blue vegeta got him on that as of now.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Vegeta was stronger than goku when he 1st showed up and this whole arc through super in BASE blue form.

It’s been shown over and over and hinted at as well that vegeta blue is stronger than goku blue.

It’s definitely stronger now that he’s learn to power up blue even more. But keep talking dumb.

Goku over all is stronger than vegeta because of UI and kioken can always be amped up. But master of blue vegeta got him on that as of now.
You Vegeta fans reaching.
Bu butt . . . Vegeta would be stronger than Goku if Goku didn't have the abilities that make him stronger.

Stop it. I'm sure batman would beat Superman if that nikka was normal human to.:russ:

Like Goku didn't pull punches the last time he fought vegeta.:russ:

Just accept second place.
Well third really.
Vegeta has never bee stronger than Goku in this series. That's factual.
He was during the cell saga for like maybe 4 minutes.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bu butt . . . Vegeta would be stronger than Goku if Goku didn't have the abilities that make him stronger.

Stop it. I'm sure batman would beat Superman if that nikka was normal human to.:russ:

Well third really.

I meant super.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Nothing like that has ever been hinted. Wtf are you idiots talking about. Vegeta has never been stronger than Goku in this series.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well third really.

I'm not even a fan of vegeta

I'm just saying that while they are base blue form vegeta is stronger, goku had no power up in blue until kioken and then got a massive power up that is UI.

Vegeta is always going to be second running to goku over all that's just how the story works:yeshrug: