Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Freeza wins. Wishes Goku was never born. Timeline shift. Fade back to before Goku came to earth. New series. Krillin main character now. Series ends with Krillin beating Freeza on earth.

:deadmanny:

:wow: y'all see the latest scans of the manga? They already ain't playin. Toriyama's successor out here right now.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
So let me make sure I got this right:jbhmm:

Vegeta, who was beaten to the point that he couldn't turn Super Saiyan let alone open his eyes

Gave Goku, who couldn't even stand, enough energy for Goku to pop blue?

giphy.gif

Anything I'm missing?:mindblown:

Goku up and cashes that blue check like its EBT then gets the sparkles slapped off his bytch ass for the 50th time :scust:

Sit your punk ass down.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I see the usual hollywood screenwriters and storytellers are here in full effect. :russ:

Be shocked and angry that goku steals the show in the end.:mjlol:

If goku wins = asspull
If its a draw = asspull
If jiren wins = lame because his backstory was to short and he isnt mysterious anymore
If vegeta wins = asspull
UI = asspull but was mentioned months in advance but not good enough because they only said it once.
Dragonball super = lame, riding on nostalgia, nothing new. Yet you fukbois kept watching for 2 years

Whatever the direction they are going to take fukboi fans will never be happy. They will always find something to complain about.:francis:

See you next week :lolbron: i hope the asspull is so big your gonna feel it:russ:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I think the "Super" moniker is the reason for all these forms and hair colors. It's the personality that sets it apart from "Z."

The next form of Dragon Ball will probably have an entirely different identity. Probably more exploratory.