Reppin
CACS
28071072_796145100572332_7876154300130921780_o.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This again :snoop:

If you watch enough tv then you would know that is no excuse.
:dahell:

It is for this Anime because the entire point is about a small goofy Kid with a tail. This shyt started and will end with Goku. You dont like it dont watch it nikka. Your bytching is counter productive.

Y'all want them to flip the entire story juay for your stannery

I hate fans that feel entitled

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

It is for this Anime because the entire point is about a small goofy Kid with a tail. This shyt started and will end with Goku. You dont like it dont watch it nikka. Your bytching is counter productive.

Y'all want them to flip the entire story juay for your stannery

I hate fans that feel entitled
No I want them to do something different instead of the same old shyt. If anyone is a stan it's you because you're getting upset over criticism.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
they surviving off nostalgia

taking advantage of the children who are distracted by colors and explosions

shyte is absolutely bottom of the heap writing

all to keep dikk.riding hoe.ass.goku

That's the problem with these old long-running Shounen from the past, instead of switching up the content as their audience grows in age they proceed to keep the old shyt from the time we were kids or teens eventually that nostalgia wears off.

Most shounen have garbage ass writing, in general, you can see what's going to happen from a mile or at least you can predict on what's going to happen next. These shounen writers really love implementing Deus ex machina or unlocking strength that you had no clue was inside of you LOL.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
That's the problem with these old long-running Shounen from the past, instead of switching up the content as their audience grows in age they proceed to keep the old shyt from the time we were kids or teens eventually that nostalgia wears off.

Most shounen have garbage ass writing, in general, you can see what's going to happen from a mile or at least you can predict on what's going to happen next. These shounen writers really love implementing Deus ex machina or unlocking strength that you had no clue was inside of you LOL.
it's a dub*

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No I want them to do something different instead of the same old shyt. If anyone is a stan it's you because you're getting upset over criticism.
I don't care about criticism but if people keep crying over the same shyt but still watch its dumb and annoying. Can we move forward tho? Even my mans @Spud34 moved forward and stopped making angry posts every week. :mjlol:

If your meaning of different is just Goku losing youre full of shyt because Goku has lost plenty of fukking battles :mjlol:

You want to see someone else save the day we already seen that. Wtf do you want?

Oh you dont want to see last minute ass pull transformations but that's what DBZ is all about. Goku's super saiyan transformation is regarded as the most iconic transformation of all time in Anime and that was an ass pull. What's different this time? :stopitslime:

I tell you what's different. We got new characters and fans stan them and now y'all over critical about story because your favorite character is still second and third and fourth, etc... fiddle to Goku. :mjlol:

You want to something like what nikka? Give me your idea of a story that fits with the narrative but's different :mjlol:

If Frieza wins this shyt I don't want hear shyt from y'all :umad:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about criticism but if people keep crying over the same shyt but still watch its dumb and annoying. Can we move forward tho? Even my mans @Spud34 moved forward and stopped making angry posts every week. :mjlol:

If your meaning of different is just Goku losing youre full of shyt because Goku has lost plenty of fukking battles :mjlol:

You want to see someone else save the day we already seen that. Wtf do you want?

Oh you dont want to see last minute ass pull transformations but that's what DBZ is all about. Goku's super saiyan transformation is regarded as the most iconic transformation of all time in Anime and that was an ass pull. What's different this time? :stopitslime:

I tell you what's different. We got new characters and fans stan them and now y'all over critical about story because your favorite character is still second and third and fourth, etc... fiddle to Goku. :mjlol:

You want to something like what nikka? Give me your idea of a story that fits with the narrative but's different :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps