Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Kakashi's Perfect Susanoo

Hagoromo giving powers to Naruto and Sasuke

Kaguya being final villain

Naruto and Sasuke being Reincarnations of Ashura and Indra

Minato using perfect sage mode infused with Kyuubi chakra

Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura surviving against Kaguya with all the powers she has

There's a lot now that I really think about it :patrice:

i figured the sage was going to be a factor when he was first mentioned so that doesnt really bother me. the other shyt is just inexcusable

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Goku isn't pulling a straight victory.

If Ultra Instinct is just a technique(despite the hair change visuals), it's just another way to fight meaning there's no reason Jiren would be knocked out of bounds just cause you can hit him more now.
Mastered U.I will include offensive moves

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Mastered U.I will include offensive moves
Hitting Jiren doesn't equate to being able to ring him out. Before now being able to land a solid hit has been the problem. But he's still been knocking away energy blast without running away. That barrier move was a bust for 17 and he almost pushed out Goku and Vegeta with his energy wall.

Mastered UI isn't a power level jump like going Super Saiyan was. I don't think. It's just conservation of energy and movement.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UI has to be a power up, if its not then its complete energy/power focus in each hit.

At this point I just want to see what the wishes are gonna be, and goku vs beerus at some point. I really dont like the fact that goku can stand up to jiren with UI...nor the fact that jiren is strong as goD's that what does that mean for other goD's the manga pretty much tells us beerus is the strongest of the bunch. But if jiren is rivaling them now and goku UI seems to surpass him that pretty much means goku can tangle with the rest of the goD's outside of beerus.

Which makes characters from other universe kind of pointless as far as a challenge to goku goes.

Although I guess there is alot of room to build with hit at the same time I think it might be a wrap for his character development after super.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah I'm a little inclined to agree.

The tournament was a good idea and has been entertaining, but I'm tired of Saiyans getting BS powerups whenever it's convenient, especially Goku. :beli:

And the final fight being Goku vs. Jiren is a little too predictable for me. It would've been more interesting if Goku got eliminated by surprise and it came down to someone else to win it. Imagine if it was Piccolo and Gohan vs. Jiren at the end? Or even if it by chance the human fighters ended up being the last ones left? Would've been a swerve and kept everybody guessing. But instead people are pretty much getting eliminated in exactly in order of power level. Also, it's been unrealistically centered around Universe 7. I remember reading somewhere that like 70% of the characters were eliminated by U7, which is BS. Also, Jiren standing around doing nothing for 90% of the tournament and letting the other Pride Troopers get eliminated makes no sense whatsoever.

That said, I have to admit that it's been entertaining despite the questionable writing at times.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
UI has to be a power up, if its not then its complete energy/power focus in each hit.

At this point I just want to see what the wishes are gonna be, and goku vs beerus at some point.

Series is ending in three episodes breh, it's pretty doubtful a rematch with Beerus is in the cards.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Hitting Jiren doesn't equate to being able to ring him out. Before now being able to land a solid hit has been the problem. But he's still been knocking away energy blast without running away. That barrier move was a bust for 17 and he almost pushed out Goku and Vegeta with his energy wall.

Mastered UI isn't a power level jump like going Super Saiyan was. I don't think. It's just conservation of energy and movement.
You're misinformed

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm a little inclined to agree.

The tournament was a good idea and has been entertaining, but I'm tired of Saiyans getting BS powerups whenever it's convenient, especially Goku. :beli:

And the final fight being Goku vs. Jiren is a little too predictable for me. It would've been more interesting if Goku got eliminated by surprise and it came down to someone else to win it. Imagine if it was Piccolo and Gohan vs. Jiren at the end? Or even if it by chance the human fighters ended up being the last ones left? Would've been a swerve and kept everybody guessing. But instead people are pretty much getting eliminated in exactly in order of power level. Also, it's been unrealistically centered around Universe 7. I remember reading somewhere that like 70% of the characters were eliminated by U7, which is BS. Also, Jiren standing around doing nothing for 90% of the tournament and letting the other Pride Troopers get eliminated makes no sense whatsoever.

That said, I have to admit that it's been entertaining despite the questionable writing at times.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
27973702_1861119290619159_1248628458880644731_n.jpg

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I'm glad this shyt is ending because Im sick of reading you bytching ass nikkas in here complaining week after week :hhh:

But you wanna come back and watch thinking they just gonna flip the original script to please you cry baby asses :stopitslime:

We all knew the end all battle was gonna be Goki vs Jiren why people are acting surprised and fake outraged is beyond me :yeshrug:

Don't watch the shyt then
This. Y'all waiting for the plot twist of the millenium lol. Imagine a world in which DBZ doesn't end with a Goku power up/victory smh. What anime yall been watching? lol