Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The next episode looks interesting to say the least but I think they just about done with these characters so they just need to hurry up and finish this off. We all knew this was coming and knew the showdown would be bw Jiren and Goku. I enjoyed this arc so far and 17 showed up and got further than I expected. Gotta wait 2 weeks for the next one but its all good.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He's ok with the writers insulting his intelligence, he needs to remove them nostalgia glasses.
Yeah they're insulting my intelligence with a straight foward story a toddler could understand:mjlol:

How about y'all give me your input on a different story so I can stoop to your level and tear it apart since y'all since this shyt insulting my intelligence :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me make sure I got this right:jbhmm:

Vegeta, who was beaten to the point that he couldn't turn Super Saiyan let alone open his eyes

Gave Goku, who couldn't even stand, enough energy for Goku to pop blue?

giphy.gif

Anything I'm missing?:mindblown:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas so deep in your feelings over Vegeta, I love it :mjlol:

Like this doesn't happen literally every saga :mjlol:

Vegeta is the second-in-command, always will be. This is Goku's story :umad:

Vegeta kisses the ring every saga.

Saiyan Saga he got Earthed by Goku and Krillin
Namek Saga he got Zangiefed by Recoome only for Recoome to get one shot by Goku
Freiza Saga he kneeled and kissed the ring to Freiza after crying and getting out-performed by Picolo fused with Nail
Android Saga he got Earthed by 18 after finally achieving Super Saiyan
Cell Saga...Fail all over the place. Got beat by Cell before after letting his absorb 18 knowing he wasn't fukking with him at any point. Has his Final Flash deflected by a Cell Jr. Kisses the ring after realizing him and Trunks buffer forms wasn't competing with Gohan's SSJ2. Runs distraction for Gohan to beat Cell with one hand.
Buu Saga he self destructs only for Buu to come back and not give a fukk. During Kid Buu fight he pretty much kneels to the Spirit Bomb, beggin people to give their power, only to fail and have Hercule come in and save the day.

Vegeta cool but he never surpassing Goku. Like Toppo said...He's second fiddle.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I don't care about criticism but if people keep crying over the same shyt but still watch its dumb and annoying. Can we move forward tho? Even my mans @Spud34 moved forward and stopped making angry posts every week. :mjlol:

If your meaning of different is just Goku losing youre full of shyt because Goku has lost plenty of fukking battles :mjlol:

You want to see someone else save the day we already seen that. Wtf do you want?

Oh you dont want to see last minute ass pull transformations but that's what DBZ is all about. Goku's super saiyan transformation is regarded as the most iconic transformation of all time in Anime and that was an ass pull. What's different this time? :stopitslime:

I tell you what's different. We got new characters and fans stan them and now y'all over critical about story because your favorite character is still second and third and fourth, etc... fiddle to Goku. :mjlol:

You want to something like what nikka? Give me your idea of a story that fits with the narrative but's different :mjlol:

If Frieza wins this shyt I don't want hear shyt from y'all :umad:
The servers got notifications saying you quoted me 4 times. Had me like :damn:

I don't care if Goku wins or anyone else on U7. I don't want to know how everyone will win or lose before I see it. Vegeta getting the shyt beat out of him and lending Goku energy while Goku is either looking on or healing? We saw that decades ago. Goku & Jiren eliminating each other actually sounds worse than Goku beating Jiren because that would make their battle a draw. There have been too many tournament draws for Goku in DB.

Majin Vegeta/Kakarot - Declared a draw by Vegeta
Goku/Pikkon - Draw
Kid Goku/Tien - Tien was originally the winner but in flashbacks they say it was a draw
Goku/Uub - ???

If they're going to give Goku the win at least have it make sense this time. Resurrection 'F' was bullshyt. If Frieza is the last man remaining, I'm cool. Just no Goku/Jiren draw.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So let me make sure I got this right:jbhmm:

Vegeta, who was beaten to the point that he couldn't turn Super Saiyan let alone open his eyes

Gave Goku, who couldn't even stand, enough energy for Goku to pop blue?

giphy.gif

Anything I'm missing?:mindblown:
This shyt is terrible b.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The servers got notifications saying you quoted me 4 times. Had me like :damn:

I don't care if Goku wins or anyone else on U7. I don't want to know how everyone will win or lose before I see it. Vegeta getting the shyt beat out of him and lending Goku energy while Goku is either looking on or healing? We saw that decades ago. Goku & Jiren eliminating each other actually sounds worse than Goku beating Jiren because that would make their battle a draw. There have been too many tournament draws for Goku in DB.

Majin Vegeta/Kakarot - Declared a draw by Vegeta
Goku/Pikkon - Draw
Kid Goku/Tien - Tien was originally the winner but in flashbacks they say it was a draw
Goku/Uub - ???

If they're going to give Goku the win at least have it make sense this time. Resurrection 'F' was bullshyt. If Frieza is the last man remaining, I'm cool. Just no Goku/Jiren draw.
:ehh: well alright apologies my good sir

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
He's ok with the writers insulting his intelligence, he needs to remove them nostalgia glasses.

It's power creep breh Kubo is the perfect example of this. Where do you go after your main character kills the Gillian who can erase existence with a flick of the wrist. Ask Boruto about them other dimensional gods now.

That's why One Piece , Attack on Titan , and Jojo are some of the writing in manga right now.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love when top dog fighters get pissed when Vegeta keeps getting up. It literally eats away at their soul.
And again, Vegeta will be the assist that saves the day like in the Cell arc, the Buu arc, the Black arc, and now the tournament of power arc. Vegeta should be smiling right now. He put in serious work near the end of this arc. Can't wait to see how it plays out in the manga. But I hear Toriyama is upset at the Super anime, so he may do something shytty to Vegeta in the manga. :mjlol:

After reading some comments about the ep, what's now really catching me in the feels is the fact that the actress of Bulma passing away and this being the last ep we hear of her voice is :mjcry: yo... them tears from Vegeta hurt more now.

Always there in the clutch. :blessed:

They don't hear us though :wow: