Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
And to keep it a buck shyt started getting real and serious as early as the 22nd Tournament with Tien and them boys. And the Piccolo arc is up there with any Z saga.
Emperor Pilaf fukkery and Goku vs the Red Ribbon Army was entertaining as well. Dragon Ball had so much adult humor in it.

No doubt, just what somebody prefers

I love all that shyt but of course most of everyone in the US was introduced to Z first.

I caught Z when the Ocean Dub first came out and Funimation just started to takeover

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
No doubt, just what somebody prefers

I love all that shyt but of course most of everyone in the US was introduced to Z first.

I caught Z when the Ocean Dub first came out and Funimation just started to takeover
It's a shame the first Dragon Ball dub in 95 flopped and Funimation had to present it out of order as a result. If they stuck with it after the first 13 episodes it would've blown up regardless.

Ironically Dragon Ball wasn't popular in Japan at first during the Pilaf arc and Toriyama was planning on ending it, but his editor convinced him to stick with it and it blew up during the tournament arc

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If i wanna start watching dragon ball for the first time where should i start?

Breh just make sure you watch GT last. It gets ALOT of shyt but it suffers from the same flaws as every other installment of the Dragonball Franchise. Some huge positives outweigh that though:

-You get the original Dragonball vibe that everyone here is slobbing over because it's Goku once again in kid mode having adventures and chasing the Dragonballs.

-You actually get some of the most badass villains in the series during GT: Baby, Super 17, The Actual Dragonballs Incarnate, & Omega Shenron.

-There's an enormous emphasis on the future generations, most importantly Goku Jr vs Vegeta Jr

- Super Saiyan 4 & Golden Oozaru

You won't regret it breh :ufdup:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Breh just make sure you watch GT last. It gets ALOT of shyt but it suffers from the same flaws as every other installment of the Dragonball Franchise. Some huge positives outweigh that though:

-You get the original Dragonball vibe that everyone here is slobbing over because it's Goku once again in kid mode having adventures and chasing the Dragonballs.

-You actually get some of the most badass villains in the series during GT: Baby, Super 17, The Actual Dragonballs Incarnate, & Omega Shenron.

-There's an enormous emphasis on the future generations, most importantly Goku Jr vs Vegeta Jr

Why u doing this to that man?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

:scust:

the only good thing about GT is the last episode

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
-Although the villains were interesting, the fights weren't
-Pan was unbearable
-Why was Trunks dressing like that

I thought the fights were standard DBZ.

There's unbearable fukks in every iteration of Z. Currently Krillin holding that in Super, perhaps Gohan.

Worry about another man's clothes brehs

:scust:

the only good thing about GT is the last episode

Hyperbole is a bytch.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I thought the fights were standard DBZ.

There's unbearable fukks in every iteration of Z. Currently Krillin holding that in Super, perhaps Gohan.

Worry about another man's clothes brehs
Gohan & Krillin aren't in every episode of Super so I don't see how they can be on an unbearable level. Pan was everywhere.

I've seen people try to say she was no different from Bulma in DB/Z but that's far from true. Bulma at least had a purpose.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
N73qnvy.jpg

DWMxo_jU0AEpzmX.jpg

Animation looking :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So the rumors were right. There will be a White/Silver transformation. Goku UI Mastered is bout to beat the breaks off Jiren