Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
If you think about it though, U11 hardly deserves to be there right now.

Belmod is out here airing his own team's dirty laundry

Headset breh was too busy playing with kittens to strategize with the crew

Jiren was taking naps in the middle of a 40 minute battle royal after only taking on 2 fighters and was too lazy to even ring out goku. He also just stood there and let his teammates get ganged up on while he watched and roasted them after they lost

Toppo was too busy dabbing and :cape: for ribrianne to protect his universe. He's also been dodging goku's fade all tournament long.

The rabbit got served unlucky opponents but he should have done what the flea did and eliminate mad opponents before anyone noticed him

The robot universe and universe 7 lowkey should have been the last 2 but you know Dragonball writers and their ningen privilege. :noningen:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
vlcsnap-2018-02-13-19h03m11s152-608x367.png

This shyt had me fukking dying brehs. Jiren pretty much told Belmod to shut the fukk up. :mjlol:
I thought he was a bout to raise his hand and blast Belmond too thereafter:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Vegeta fans better ready themselves for this weekend. Vegeta going to get the asswhooping of a lifetime.

Unlike these new age bandwagon bytches, we don't trade teams & we don't get missing.

No Milk Cartons for us brehs.:mjgrin:

What do we have to worry about when our boy created his own upgrade. :blessed:

What's to worry about when he's done what he wanted: Go 1 on 1 with the Great One? Repeatedly. :smugfavre:

Who complains after beating a GoD? :sas2:

While Frieza getting that Yamcha treatment we shining. :youngsabo:

Got Jiren as a card carrying member of the fan club. :ahh:

We even dropped knowledge of Pride and Self on the Multiverse. :ohlawd:

It can end however it wants at this point.:salute:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
To get somebody into Dragon Ball it's easier to start with Z for the action
I get what you are saying. There's plenty of action in Dragon Ball. The introduction of the Saiyans changed battles/fights in Z. I saw Z 1st and wish I got to watch Dragon Ball first. So many great fights in Dragon Ball. Also a ton of comedy.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I get what you are saying. There's plenty of action in Dragon Ball. The introduction of the Saiyans changed battles/fights in Z. I saw Z 1st and wish I got to watch Dragon Ball first. So many great fights in Dragon Ball. Also a ton of comedy.
And to keep it a buck shyt started getting real and serious as early as the 22nd Tournament with Tien and them boys. And the Piccolo arc is up there with any Z saga.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
And to keep it a buck shyt started getting real and serious as early as the 22nd Tournament with Tien and them boys. And the Piccolo arc is up there with any Z saga.
Emperor Pilaf fukkery and Goku vs the Red Ribbon Army was entertaining as well. Dragon Ball had so much adult humor in it.