IMG_20180216_215930.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Maybe the new
color palette swap will make Goku equal to Jiren. And the time will just expire with no clear winner

They literally rehashed the Cell saga with Super Vegeta but Goku one upping him with perfecting Super Saiyan:mjlol:
:mjcry:

How rich is Toriyama from all the merch and licensing? Or did Shueshia and Toei sign him to a fukked up 360 all those years ago :mjgrin:?

That be best even tho I still don’t like it better than the alternative a clear ass whopping

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the new
color palette swap will make Goku equal to Jiren. And the time will just expire with no clear winner

They literally rehashed the Cell saga with Super Vegeta but Goku one upping him with perfecting Super Saiyan:mjlol:
:mjcry:

How rich is Toriyama from all the merch and licensing? Or did Shueshia and Toei sign him to a fukked up 360 all those years ago :mjgrin:?
Toriyama and Oda should be filfthy rich.. There series are just so got damn popular for them not to be.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

r7fSGBA.jpg

"Instinct Complete

This is Akira Toriyama-sensei's illustration!

Also unveiling the anime design image!

Finally...appearing at last!!! Son Goku's ultimate form!!!

His body responds to every attack on its own and counterattacks!! The time has come to unveil the completed form of Ultra Instinct!! Expect great things from this, the strongest Son Goku in history!!

damn... when they announced the end of Super I assumed they'd continue DBS after a hiatus. Especially cause of how much money Super makes. but the wording of this makes me think this is it... Goku's final send off :mjcry: :mjcry: :to:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
and people need to stop complaining about how Jiren's too powerful to be defeated by Goku

the whole point of dragonball z was Goku rising up to the challenge and surpassing his limits

Frieza in his WEAKEST base form, destroyed an entire planet AND the entire saiyan race with 1 finger

yet Goku going super saiyan for the first time will be forever timeless :wow:

I don't remember anyone crying about the asspulls in the shyt that happened in Game of thrones, bytch gets 3 dragons out of nowhere, Jon snow comes back to life, the retarded assassins creed shyt, kid traveling back in time and shyt, the midget talking shyt constantly and nobody doing shyt to him, ass pull after ass pull :hhh:

enjoy dbz for what it is and enjoy the last episodes

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yal can't just spoil this

yal gotta spoil other shyt too :mjlol: mad as hell because this shyt dumb as fukk and people got the nerve to talk about it

how dare they:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't remember anyone crying about the asspulls in the shyt that happened in Game of thrones, bytch gets 3 dragons out of nowhere, Jon snow comes back to life, the retarded assassins creed shyt, kid traveling back in time and shyt, the midget talking shyt constantly and nobody doing shyt to him, ass pull after ass pull :hhh:

:laff: that game of thrones slander....