Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kill the BLEACH slander :ufdup:
I rock with Bleach, wym? I was just pointing out how much of a negative it is to continue planning grand ideas when you have a clear deadline. Even after they told him "aye Tite, your shyts canceled bro" He still tried to tease Yhwach and Aizen. That shyt maddened me, because Aizen was teased the entire fukking arc. And he did nothing except act as a shield for Ichigo

and that type of half assed ending is what we're gonna get here if Toriyama does anything other than Goku vs Jiren with these last ~5 episodes, even though its gonna be the same stagnant stale trite ass finale.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
27858936_1854770041254084_9210341874241732171_n.jpg

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
The more I think of it, this tournament arc feels like Toriyama/TOEI read Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament arc. Jiren is basically Younger Toguro especially with his backstory, look at his obscene muscles like him :russ: . UI is like Yusuke’s max power up after Kuwabara’s “death” . U7 are the hated outsiders due to fact of their best fight Goku, much like Yusuke and his rep as a spirit detective. Still enjoy the arc but looking into makes you go :ohhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I rock with Bleach, wym? I was just pointing out how much of a negative it is to continue planning grand ideas when you have a clear deadline. Even after they told him "aye Tite, your shyts canceled bro" He still tried to tease Yhwach and Aizen. That shyt maddened me, because Aizen was teased the entire fukking arc. And he did nothing except act as a shield for Ichigo

and that type of half assed ending is what we're gonna get here if Toriyama does anything other than Goku vs Jiren with these last ~5 episodes, even though its gonna be the same stagnant stale trite ass finale.
We've seen the ending of Dragonball Z already...

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
17 moves up my list of tactical fighters past Piccolo. To last as long as he did with the massive power gulf between him and Toppo/Jiren is incredible, he has Master Roshi level of fighting awareness and maximizing potential . I would even say he would find a way to beat Hit :ohhh:Imagine if Cell got picked up for the tournament :whoo:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
They really shyt the bed with Jiren's character development. I was digging the stoic Akuma like characterization of him shrouded in mystique. They are all over the place with this arc in general but The Jirne shyt bothers me the most.

First and foremost, I love the "He's too OP" aspect of his character; Most of the antagonist are marginally or slightly stronger than the Z-fighters, But Jiren outclasses them by lightyears with the exception of the eventual asspull that's going to happen and result in another obvious , tired and played out Goku victory. Even if you dont like the fact that he's OP, at least up til now his power levels have seem consistent given the feats he's showcased.

Jiren was already giving them worse beatdowns then Beerus did and his calm state, so one would think that should Jiren power up to even 25% of his power They would truly be fukked but going by last episode, they are getting real inconsistent and sloppy with this bullshyt writing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
17 moves up my list of tactical fighters past Piccolo. To last as long as he did with the massive power gulf between him and Toppo/Jiren is incredible, he has Master Roshi level of fighting awareness and maximizing potential . I would even say he would find a way to beat Hit :ohhh:Imagine if Cell got picked up for the tournament :whoo:
Hit got beat by the mother of all asspulls. Hit would've beat literally anyone else in the tournament one on one with that ability.

I will say that 17 keeping up with Jiren at all and landing a punch puts him above Goku before Goku went and spirit bombed himself.